DX  » t10 led » view all led 5630 t10 » led 5630 t10

led 5630 t10

Customers Who Bought led 5630 t10 Also bought

Purchase the latest led 5630 t10 with wonderful pricing DX offers worldwide free shipping and faster delivery. Find more hot gadgets at car led t10 and led t10 2w. DX provides the best online shopping service for you.
Related Hot Products: t10 4 led, t10 led 1w, t10 led pair, t10 20 led, t10 24 led, led 3528 t10

led 5630 t10 Customers Reviews

• More than blue

posted by SerdarElvan

Fast delivery and good supplier. Price is also nice for 2pcs. of leds. Strong lights. I can not provide a long term feedback since I uninstalled them but for a few weeks usage quality was ok.
    I believe color code should be corrected. I was expecting them between 6000 - 7000K but they are not.
    I can't use them since they are beyond blue and close to purple after 10 mins of operation. They do not fit my 6000K xenon lights.
  • Great car interior improvement.

posted by zunguri

Much brighter than stock bulbs. I find the bluer white color easer to read by but the much higher brightness than the OEM bulbs probably has more to do with that.
    Double check your bulb count. I ended up missing two in the truck bed and had to order more.
    If you want a brighter interior, get them. If you hate that warm white of incandescent, get them.
  • Super Good Light!

posted by GC666

Super quality, really like it! Had side parking lights on my car that was barely visible, (had so poor light to it) until I putted this on! Now you can see them and gives the car almost whole new look!Will buy more of them, I love them so much hope they never stop making them! I recommend this for people that have poor light in side corner/parking lights!
    They are a bit smaller then regular leds you can buy in T10, if you have a tight fit as I do. This fits perfect!
    Like it alot!
  • Very bright, universal dome light

posted by Cythrelo

VERY bright light, at least two to three times as bright as my old dome light. Fades out properly when the doors are closed.
    In my car, the LED module is constantly powered when set to turn on when the doors open. It has a faint white glow. I don't think it'll be enough to drain my battery while parked, but I'll be keeping an eye on it just in case.
    An excellent dome light replacement with some minor drawbacks. Nothing too serious for such a cheap drop-in replacement that significantly brightens the interior of your car!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections