DX  » t6 headlamp » view all headlamp zoom t6 » headlamp zoom t6

headlamp zoom t6

Customers Who Bought headlamp zoom t6 Also bought

If you want to purchase headlamp zoom t6, this is your best place to buy it. Up to 50%! China's leading online retailer -- DX. May you have a great shopping experience with our worldwide free shipping.

headlamp zoom t6 Customers Reviews

• Headlamp a must for handy man

posted by Arabianfox

I usually work in my small garden where I use this headlamp to check for insects and some times look for any sesease infecting fruits or leaves. Very strong luminosity and powerful light gives over 500lm. Easy to wear on head or cap. last longer. Charging doen't take long and charge remains longer time.
    No other faults it has. Very useful device and can be used places where you don't find light easily or requires hands free.
    Nothing to mention.
  • Cool lamp...

posted by MACKIEYU

This lamp is very usefull it use 4xAA batteries and on back it has rubber cover for use it in rain or snow conditions....power switch is on back maybe little strange but its ok not so hard to use it....when it is powered on it has wery bright light and nice circle...it has zoom option but little hard to use it when you tru to turn you can brake plastic because it is little bit hard...in fornt plastic is ok..it seems like good quality didnt test it in hard conditions but I will...
    Nothing for now...
    Worth of buying for this money...nise for have it in car...or for outdoors....hiking...camping...tracking...:)
  • Strong beam 150+ meters for 2,5+ hours

posted by jeales

- Strong focused beam - Hi power mode ~3,5 W and comnsumption of ~800 mA, alkaline battery will lasts for >2,5 h - Large capacity AA size batteries- Mid power mode ~1,5W and consumption of ~ 300mA), battery will lasts >7h - Very affordable price- Variable focus beam- Big LED element- Very wide beam coverage, wider then beam length > 60 degrees
    High brightness compared to other head lamps
    Very good price performance
  • Perfect for MTB

posted by elduri

The zoom adjust the pointing area from an small cube in the wall to a big circle. The light area is homogeneus and give a blue, almost purple light. Seems pretty strong built, even the dimmer/zoom and its not a big light. I like a lot the modes, full, medium, low and off. And extra strobe mode if you press like two seconds. Perfect!!
    I have this other sku http://www.dx.com/p/ha-iii-cree-ssc-p7-c-sxo-3-mode-900-lumen-led-headlamp-set-4-18650-included-29489 and in theory is the same lux, but this zooming light is more brilliant and powerful, the led is smaller and i think wont be so hot like the other.
    Cheap and valuable item. Quite good for cycling (its what i want for). Im waiting for other two more sku, 170891 and 170146, i will see which one its better.
  • Very good light, same than my 501b 800lm

posted by Dud4s

- Fits my head pperfectly, battaries in the back help to stabilize the flashlight in place; - Perfect for night hiking, cycling, hunting, working or just to walk around my farm taking care and feeding my animals in the days i come later from work.- The lo mode is very usefull to those moments when you don't need to much light and that way you can save battery!
    - Needed something to take feed may farm animals during the night, bought this and now i-m using it in almost everything!
    Very good flashlight, Zoom is also a pro, the best for this price!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections