DX  » t6 headlamp » view all headlamp zoom t6 » headlamp zoom t6

headlamp zoom t6

Customers Who Bought headlamp zoom t6 Also bought

If you want to purchase headlamp zoom t6, this is your best place to buy it. Up to 50%! China's leading online retailer -- DX. May you have a great shopping experience with our worldwide free shipping.

headlamp zoom t6 Customers Reviews

• Very good light, same than my 501b 800lm

posted by Dud4s

- Fits my head pperfectly, battaries in the back help to stabilize the flashlight in place; - Perfect for night hiking, cycling, hunting, working or just to walk around my farm taking care and feeding my animals in the days i come later from work.- The lo mode is very usefull to those moments when you don't need to much light and that way you can save battery!
    - Needed something to take feed may farm animals during the night, bought this and now i-m using it in almost everything!
    Very good flashlight, Zoom is also a pro, the best for this price!
  • amazing headlamp

posted by jakob27

Good build quality. Very brigth. Half-mode is ok to use most of the time, full-mode hardly ever needed. Very good focus (for this kind of product). Focused beam is clearly visible in nighttime. Can use one or two batteries. Lasts quite long with decent batteries.
    Get some decent batteries or they won't last long. The blinking mode is annoying, would prefere one with mode-memory - though these are quite a bit more expensive.
    Highly recommended if you need a headlamp!
  • Good product

posted by TTTT8

very good brighteness wich allow us to run or ride at more than 30km/h by night without problem.
    I bought about twenty of this headlamp for me and friends. Every bodies's satisfied of the product. We use it for activities like run, ski and mountain bike.
    Good product overall
  • Headlamp a must for handy man

posted by Arabianfox

I usually work in my small garden where I use this headlamp to check for insects and some times look for any sesease infecting fruits or leaves. Very strong luminosity and powerful light gives over 500lm. Easy to wear on head or cap. last longer. Charging doen't take long and charge remains longer time.
    No other faults it has. Very useful device and can be used places where you don't find light easily or requires hands free.
    Nothing to mention.
  • Powerfull easy to use Headlamp

posted by mabiteam

Excellent headlamp for low budget, uses the powerfull Cree T6 in combination with a zoom lense.This lamp follows you, whatever you do, running jumping,... the battery pack makes the counterweight of the lamp. This is a big advantage to the real headlamps for bicycles with the big battery pack in the pocket.
    Easy to use headlamp for bicycle rides where you do not succeed to reach home before darkness. Good for 30 - 40 minutes with powerful battery 3600mA.
    This is the headlamp for the daily use.Short term 30 - 40 min use of high power flaslight where you have no hand free for a flashlight.Or for those cold days where you prefer to keep your hands in the warm pockets.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections