DX  » t6 headlamp » view all headlamp zoom t6 » headlamp zoom t6

headlamp zoom t6

Customers Who Bought headlamp zoom t6 Also bought

If you want to purchase headlamp zoom t6, this is your best place to buy it. Up to 50%! China's leading online retailer -- DX. May you have a great shopping experience with our worldwide free shipping.

headlamp zoom t6 Customers Reviews

• Reasonably Bright but really cheap

posted by Spydey

Reasonably bright; clicky button works well. Feels great while wearing; best headstrap I have had on! Zoom function can be useful.
    I was hoping for a "Magicshine" level of quality. Don't look for it here. Not even the same ballpark.That explains the price.
    I like it other than the absolute worst and dangerous Mickey Mouse charging system that I have ever encountered with Chinese LED lights.
  • Good product

posted by TTTT8

very good brighteness wich allow us to run or ride at more than 30km/h by night without problem.
    I bought about twenty of this headlamp for me and friends. Every bodies's satisfied of the product. We use it for activities like run, ski and mountain bike.
    Good product overall
  • Bright headlamp with plenty of runtime!

posted by Albertosoto

Very bright, two parallel 18650 provides looong runtimes, built in charger and included charging adaptor, nice even flood spot.
    a very good headlamp with plenty of power and extra runtime thanks to having a two 18650 battery holder.The headlamp also CAN work with only 1x 18650, it is more lightweight, but runtime is shorter.The main two cons are the fragile construction of the angle adjust system, made of plastic, and that it doesn't look like it can stand a splash. No O-rings on lens nor in the battery holder.
    Some important cons, but for the price, it is worth a try!
  • Perfect for MTB

posted by elduri

The zoom adjust the pointing area from an small cube in the wall to a big circle. The light area is homogeneus and give a blue, almost purple light. Seems pretty strong built, even the dimmer/zoom and its not a big light. I like a lot the modes, full, medium, low and off. And extra strobe mode if you press like two seconds. Perfect!!
    I have this other sku http://www.dx.com/p/ha-iii-cree-ssc-p7-c-sxo-3-mode-900-lumen-led-headlamp-set-4-18650-included-29489 and in theory is the same lux, but this zooming light is more brilliant and powerful, the led is smaller and i think wont be so hot like the other.
    Cheap and valuable item. Quite good for cycling (its what i want for). Im waiting for other two more sku, 170891 and 170146, i will see which one its better.
  • Very good brightness

posted by serdenus

The lowest brightness is much more than the highest brightness of Cree P4 (my old lamp): http://www.dx.com/p/flood-to-throw-zooming-cree-p4-wc-3-mode-led-bike-light-with-mount-3-aaa-26800 Easy to install.Zooming makes light more usefull.Good quality.
    None.
    Although the cons, it is recommended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections