DX  » view all headlamp xm-l t6 » headlamp xm-l t6

headlamp xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought headlamp xm-l t6 Also bought

Every single headlamp xm-l t6 displayed here is of a high level and the price is reasonable. We hope every customer enjoys their shopping experience at DX.com. DX provides a secure and comfortable shopping environment.

headlamp xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Surprisingly good.

posted by janisb

The same amount of light as with MJ-808E.It seamed to be well built and used the same connectors as MJ-808E.
    I was surprised that headlamp at this price compared very well to almost two times more expensive MJ-808E. The major difference was light temperature, but I guess that can be adjusted with filters.Maybe it is a defect in the product I got, but it has 4 brightness levels and no strobe.
    It is a good value for money. I would get a better battery pack or add some water isolation for the bundled one.
  • Fantastic product

posted by Klings

Verys strong light. Easy to use. Will buy al ot of these as presents. Great value for the low price. Looks very expensive and proffesional, and seem to be of high quality. Very nice gift box, and the items inside were neately fitted with foam. Impressed.
    I was impressed that there were fully charged batteries in the box as well. Thought I had to buy these seperately, so I did....
    My best purchase from DX.com so far
  • very bright headlight

posted by brbrbrbrbr

Very bright headlight. Easy to use. Do not look in the light. It willl give you a headdeck. There are three ways to make light: low high and alarm mode. Simple but usefull. I dont know how muchh time it will take to empty the batterys but the llight is great. Four batterys AA. Quite enough power. Vertical adjustment light is ok. Zooming is good but sometimes to easy.
    Compared to the Petzl it is good for your money. I find it verry comforable to wear dispite of the weight. I think I prefere this above my 65 euro headlight.
    Buy it. It is good. For the money it is a lot off light for that price. It must be great for camping, hiking, climbing etc
  • good and cheap light

posted by woger68

very cheap lampvery much lightwith headmount and bike mountfast delivery (within 2 weeks)english manual
    Very nice lamp for not so much money. I haven't used it on my bike yet but just testing it indoors looks like my magicshine lamp. maybe a bit more bundled. I also bought an extra battery which should give it a 4 hour burning time all together.
    Very nice lamp for not to much money.
  • Strong beam of light

posted by ltuuri

Compact and lightweight for such a strong, powerful light. Good for bicycling, you can really see far away. Not too many modes makes it faster to choose the right one. Solid build quality.
    Form of the light beam is longish: very good for driving. For a general purpose headlamp for camping, cooking etc. I would still use my old headlamp with much less power but broader shape of the light beam
    Great buy, good price/

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections