DX  » view all headlamp xm-l t6 » headlamp xm-l t6

headlamp xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought headlamp xm-l t6 Also bought

Every single headlamp xm-l t6 displayed here is of a high level and the price is reasonable. We hope every customer enjoys their shopping experience at DX.com. DX provides a secure and comfortable shopping environment.

headlamp xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Very powerful

posted by bneov

Incredibly powerful light - easy to be seen on objects 300 meters and more away.Comfortable adjustable straps.Zoom function is easy to use (just push-pull) and convenient, has a wide zoom range.Works with easy to find and replace AA type batteries.Moisture-proof rubber battery compartment cover.Generally seems well built and sturdy.
    Low battery life - but that's expected at that power.Probably a third mode - with even less powerful light and longer battery life would have been benefical.
    An excellent purchase, recommended if you want a superpowerful headlamp.
  • Great bicyle lamp

posted by esglill

The 2600 lumen is really strong, and it is a great lamp to use when it is dark in the woods. It feels that it is day light on the bicycle paths were the lamp light up the way.
    You cant find a cheeper and better lamp for this price.You might consider of buying one extra battery pack.I don´t understand why they keep having the strobe functionality on all lamps, but it seems that some areas in the world likes when it is flashing.
    I really recommend this lamp!Br//Rox
  • Its cheap and it works

posted by ecotack

Cheapest one I could find anywhere that came with a UK plug. It has a UK charger. Comes with battery pack. Has a headband to use it as a head torch/lamp. Two sizes of rubber bands for bar attachment.
    The light is very focused. For a bike light I prefer a wider beam, so added a lens to widen the beam. As a work light/head torch it was great.
    Its a good cheap bike light, with other uses.
  • Cheap, good light, a little heavy

posted by bjulleseter

* Good enough light for cycling and rollerskiing* Rechargeable* Very cheap
    I have strapped it permanently to my bicycle/roller ski helmet, and use it primarily for rollerskiing. For that purpose the lamp is a great buy. I don't notice the weight since it is worn on the helmet.
    For that price, I wouldn't hesitate a moment before I order this lamp.
  • Very bright and useful especially for sport activities

posted by tiivitti

Very bright and useful for sport activities in forest. It gives enough light even with lowest mode (1 led).
    Headstrap fitting could be more flexible. The light is pointing guite down. In some occations/activities it would be good to aim higher and fitting is not allowing it. ie. if you have a hood, it can be difficult to aim further, as the headstrap itself have to be lifted so hight.
    Very good product for its price. I have got positive feedback and incuires from total strangers. It is so bright!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections