DX  » view all flashlight zooming cree xm-l t6 » flashlight zooming cree xm-l t6

flashlight zooming cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought flashlight zooming cree xm-l t6 Also bought

Buy a flashlight zooming cree xm-l t6 from DX.com! It's your best choice. DX is an E-commerce online retailer situated in China with more than 100,000 cool gadgets with free worldwide shipping. What are you waiting for? Buy now!

flashlight zooming cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Powerful

posted by Zanga2

- Good solid build of the aluminum body.- Very precise and well done focusing mechanism.- Useful metallic clip.- Very bright.- All caps have o-rings for water protection- Charging jack has a metal jacket for protection.- After each mode it's an OFF position, so you don't have to cycle each time all the modes.
    - It uses just one 18650 to run, but comes with another spare battery (total of two cells).
    - It's a very good flashlight, solid build, water protected. The price could be a bit better, or the accessories could be better.
  • T55 Ultrafire

posted by MarekNovak

Flashlight is actually 5 mode: Hi-med-lo-fast strob-SOS. LED emiter is on piece of aluminum with bad heat contact with body - need a little bit of thermal compound.Looks very stiff
    n
    I did not yet turned it on for longer period due to possible overheating of LED. Just small amount of thermal compound will be necessary to put below the LED.
  • Cheap and useful

posted by B4Ctom1

Convex lens allows a tight square beam that can be cast at great distances or adjusted to a great local flood beam. Regulator and emitter are mounted in a block of metal which offer decent heatsinking considering the limited packaging.
    I didn't know if I should list it as a pro or a con, but the focus is slip collar type, not threaded or cammed. It uses an o-ring for resistance. You would turn it on and then set it to the focut you need with only one hand.
    All in all, this light is worth more than the sum of this review. A good and useful bargain. I will suggest others buy it for the price alone.
  • nice torch

posted by gobbo123

Good little torch, perfect size to hold in your hand, rather light weight, and good brightness.It has a zooming lens, 3 levels of brightness, SOS, and blinking modes.I like the colour combination, except It looks like it will wear off done to silver metal color eventually.Belt clip is removable if you don't like it which is good.Looks and feels like a good quality LED torch.
    If you don't have a semi-powerful LED torch, I would definitely recommend this one. In fact I already suggested it to family members as a good replacement for the big bulb type torches we currently use which use expensive non-rechargeable batteries.
    Great torch !I got it on special for $7.10 USD
  • My new favorite flashlight

posted by Unimoger

The lens is good quality. The zoom works well. The button has a positive feel and reassuring click. The extras that many of the other flashlights don't come with was also nice.
    When a new flashlight arrives I actually enjoy taking them apart, cleaning and lubing the threads and re soldering any connections that look iffy. This one left me with nothing to do.
    Buy one..or more! My brother and Father did as soon as they saw mine.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections