DX  » view all fandyfire xm-l t6 » fandyfire xm-l t6

fandyfire xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought fandyfire xm-l t6 Also bought

It's very convenient for you to find the fandyfire xm-l t6 you want at our online shop. Dx offers a range of products from consumer electronics to outdoor sports gadgets and so much more. At DX there is something to suit everyone. DX offers you low prices, high quality and free shipping.

fandyfire xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Very good flashlight

posted by shpax

Compact as it should be for 1 18650 batteryStill 1 18650 accumulator is the best choice comparing with AA type for instanceBuilt wellMetal have good finish.Stiff caps and clean screw3 modes as stated. It is pro to meWide filling light beam, about 45deg or so. With slightly visible central spot, exactly what I needed.Button works well to.
    Although the cons they were fixed in minute. So it is really does not matter.Crown was loosen abit due to the transportation I suppose. Nothing serious.The flashlight works well. I tested it with highest mode during may be 10 minutes which makes it become quite warm but still acceptable for such small device.
    very good price to quality factor. good classic design.
  • Very powerful flashlight

posted by jon777

Decent build quality. Finish is a little rough but solidly built.Wide and deep smooth reflector throws a large hotspot very far. Takes a 26650 battery which has a large capacity.
    Very happy with this purchase as it's my brightest and furthest throwing flashlight and I have quite a few XM-L lights.
    Definitely pick one up before it's discontinued, changed or the price goes up.
  • Fandyfire X3 cree xm-l t6 2000lm 4 mode white

posted by mtbman

great light, very bright, compact,easy to use. Brighter than single emiter by far. Nice wide flood pattern with alot of light in the middle as well. The light shape is disipates heat well.
    great
    Great light cant go wrong, good price, bright and compactgreat light, very bright, compact,easy to use. Brighter than single emiter by far. Nice wide flood pattern with alot of light in the middle as well. The light shape is disipates heat well.
  • Dang its BRIGHT

posted by CaptKirk

- BRIGHT flashlight. Brightest LED flashlight I own at this point.- Nice build. Well built, clean threads, smooth switch.- Great size. Mine looks exactly like the picture.- Fits well in your hand- and is fairly small for the light output.- Nice weight- substantial without being too heavy.- On /off only- no weird modes to confuse or frustrate you. - Unbelievable price for what you get.- Wide beam with minimal hot spot. Good general use light.
    - A lanyard would be more useful for me than the clip, but the clip works too.- A low / high mode would have been nice to be able to increase run time but it does seem to have excellent run time as is.
    If you want a bright as heck pocket LED light, get this, you will not be disappointed. If you are looking for a "thrower" then this light may not be for you but you should STILL get it because you WILL like it!!
  • Fandyfire uv-S5 cree xml

posted by Tx5tx1

what a powerful torch is brighter than my new $250 Nitecore TM11 that I just buy and return.
    the bottom of the driver they should be thicker so when changing battery won't worn out.the nitecore Tm11 have very thick bottom driver.
    I'am going to buy 6 more to take to vietnam for give when the price come down a liter bit.Very bright flashlight + well build, you should buy this one.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections