DX  » view all diving t6 » diving t6

diving t6

Customers Who Bought diving t6 Also bought

Finding your favorite diving t6 is easy in our product catagories. DX also offers coupon discounts as high as 50% for products on the dx website, offering you huge savings! DX is the world leader in electronic gadgets.

diving t6 Customers Reviews

• Excellent product

posted by Cruzer1792

The torch is small and perfectly weighted. The torch does everything as described in the description and is easy to use. Furthermore, the different settings are very usefull and in the brightest setting the torch is very bright (do not look directly in the diode when it is ON!!!). A perfect product for excellent price. Works great under water (tested at ~12m).
    The product may have a few scratches around the edges due to shipping. This does not affect the inner workings.
    An excellent product that is well priced. The product has a powerfull and very bright LED diode which has some serious range on the surface. Works excellent under water.
  • Compact, bright, but unreliable

posted by 6746av

Very compact. Beam similar lantern Magikshain 810 ( SKU: 57113 ) Comfortable switch. Run time 90 minutes for 2.4 Ah batteriesI dived with this flashlight up to 50 meters and it is not leaked
    One broken flashlight I was able to repair - inside the switch has not been set.
    A good flashlight for divers. Will be particularly useful for underwater hunters as compact and can long time to work at 50% capacity. Unfortunately, less quality than Magikshain 810 SKU: 57113
  • very powerful and easy to use

posted by DIVER02

This UltraFire CR-7 Cree XM-L T6 900lm 5-Mode White Diving Flashlight - Black (1 x 26650) is very powerful Flashlight! I used it for a night dive in Egypt and the result is amazing. A very powerful white beam in the sea to see everthing that is around you! I am very happy with this product and a friend also. the 5 light mode are useful because you can choose the power of the light beam, and in case of emergency you can use the strobe or SOS mode.
    I use the flashlight with 5000mah battery and the result is very good,
    I recommend this product, a friend will buy it soon!
  • problems with front glass

posted by sub70

excellent value.
    would be better to mount a tempered glassto provide replacement product in its glass ordered
    Exceptional light,
  • Really good quality/price

posted by GuikGuik

Excellent product !This flashlight is a really really good alternative to the famous magicShine (that I also buy few years ago)... But the price is not the same !I buy this product to try it on a dive travel in spain : No problem... Even on 40 meters depth !The beam is narrow, so the light is extremely bright as you can see on my picture.Back to France, I tried it on 55 meters ! Still works...So I decide to order 3 more !
    Dont forget to buy battery (SKU : 91268), charger (SKU : 6105), and plug adaptater (SKU : 290024) because those equipement are not include with the flashlight.And don't forget to buy GREASE !
    Many friends of mine, who so it on diving ask me how and where to buy this product... Even if they use GreenForce or Bersub diving product !Try It ! For this price you will be seduce...

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections