DX  » view all diving t6 » diving t6

diving t6

Customers Who Bought diving t6 Also bought

Finding your favorite diving t6 is easy in our product catagories. DX also offers coupon discounts as high as 50% for products on the dx website, offering you huge savings! DX is the world leader in electronic gadgets.

diving t6 Customers Reviews

• Amazing but not for diving

posted by trewqasd

Great looks, great build, all metal and glass, double o-ring in cap. Quite amazing. The light is EXTREMELY bright for something this small.
    I tried fitting a separate-bought 3xAAA adapter to this flashlight but it wouldn't work.
    Great looking waterproof/submersible flashlight, but if you're looking for a diving light you have to stick with a twisty/toggle switch, not clicky.
  • Good light for a good price

posted by Korpen

A nice light with a nice shine. The flashlight delivers a nice hotspot and spred. I recommend the 18560 batteries but its "ok" if you use the AAA.
    Remember to check the O-rings, mine was fine and alot of grease had been put on :) Remember to care for you light!
    A great flashlight for a great price, use the 18650 batteries and you will have a good time with your light!
  • Bright light in dark waters

posted by ines4

Uitgetest op >30m diepteMooie, felle, witte lichtstraalSchijnt feller dan de 900lm van mijn manZeer goeie prijs-kwaliteit
    Aangezien er geen bedieningsknop aan is was het eerst even zoeken naar hoe steek je die nu aan. Gelukkig heb ik op het internet wat filmpje gevonden die mij op het idee brachten om hem iets harder dicht te draaien en ja hoor: daar was licht!De 2 dichtingsringetjes mogen van iets soepeler materiaal zijn.
    Ideale duiklamp met geconcentreerd lichtvermogen.Ook geschikt voor troebel en donker water als de Barges in Doornik en de blaarmeersen te Gent.
  • Could be much better.

posted by WolfY63

I have 2 SKU: 29069 Diving Cree SSC-P7-C-SXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight Kit that I liked, but needed 2 hands to handle, in order to switch the light on. As I saw this one I ordered it direct. The dimmer/ slide switch is better for divers. Also a more slim and smaller diameter design is plus. Light image is good with very bright center and good outer aura.
    Today I wanted to put fresh charged batteries inside but it stopped working. As I closed the back cap just before the end of screwing it to bottom, the light gives a short flash although the slide switch is off. Switching the dimmer on giving no results and the flash light is dead. It looks like there is some hidden electronics in the cap that might be bad. Will wright this to DX service and see what happens. Unfortunately I bought in 14 months ago.
    Very good light when works. Worth the money.
  • Solid light

posted by TedMich

very bright, good battery life waterproof, light weight
    what is it about these ridiculous modes, just cause you have room on the microcontroller you have to make the flashlight flash SOS or the Gettysburg Address in morse code?? A simple stepless PWM brightness control, maybe with duty cycle variable would be the best system possible IMHO.
    nicely made light makes a useful gift, If it lost strobe (and had 5 x XM-L2 T6s!) it would be perfect.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections