DX  » view all diving t6 » diving t6

diving t6

Customers Who Bought diving t6 Also bought

Finding your favorite diving t6 is easy in our product catagories. DX also offers coupon discounts as high as 50% for products on the dx website, offering you huge savings! DX is the world leader in electronic gadgets.

diving t6 Customers Reviews

• Sets your anus on fire :-)

posted by Lumenator

Very well made.Looks like it really could be a diving light just by the way it is made. It does not look cheap in any way.Threads are not dry and squeaky like most of the cheaper lights do. Lens is as thick as it looks.But the most positive thing is a GOOD heatsinking. Under water it wont have any problems with that either.
    Nice and small and bright. The best thing is (listen up DX Staff!!!)IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY ANNOYING MODES.....Thankfully.
    The name is funny if you know how to read it...sets ur anus on fire.... LOLI think it is funny, no matter what you folks think...
  • works underwater to at least 70'

posted by sablefish

works underwater; beam is wider than a dorsey penetrator, but still has a hotspot. light is bright and white, with smaller head than MJ-810. compact. smooth bezel, comes with lanyard with a wrist loop.
    this is better than the MJ810 in many ways. i've only gone on one dive with this, though; we'll see if this lasts a while.
    if you have your own batteries for this, it looks like a promising dive light. more dives are required.
  • Perfect light for sperafishing.

posted by FiDmVl

Very good build quality. Good brightness, color and beam angle. Water Proof. Easy to Operate. Very good compression for more than a year of use, they have not lost their hold Properties of water from penetrating into the interior of the flashlight.
    For more than a year of use, never let me down. Use as lamp bolted to an underwater rifle, thanks to the large size and not very bright light, I think this lamp one of the best for this purpose.
    I would recommend it to anyone who zanimeetsya diving, fishing and underwater hunting. As a small pouch and waterproof flashlight with batteries 2x18650
  • Solid light

posted by TedMich

very bright, good battery life waterproof, light weight
    what is it about these ridiculous modes, just cause you have room on the microcontroller you have to make the flashlight flash SOS or the Gettysburg Address in morse code?? A simple stepless PWM brightness control, maybe with duty cycle variable would be the best system possible IMHO.
    nicely made light makes a useful gift, If it lost strobe (and had 5 x XM-L2 T6s!) it would be perfect.
  • Very good value for the money. Very good service, fully satisfied

posted by dancroitoru

Good value for the money, good light, good power, strong and durable construction. Small and compact size slightly negative bouyancy.Got it for a dive and worked perfectly.
    Good stuff, good light. the delievery was fast and good.DX is the best asian market online store.
    I truly recommend it as a backup light although the light is very powerfull. You can use it also as primary light if the visibility is good.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections