DX  » dive light » view all dive light t6 » dive light t6

dive light t6

Customers Who Bought dive light t6 Also bought

On this page, you can find a wide selection of dive light t6. At DX we strive to provide the best service possible for our customers, with a prompt and helpful response. We try our best to make your shopping experience stress free, so you can have the best shopping experience available.

dive light t6 Customers Reviews

• Sets your anus on fire :-)

posted by Lumenator

Very well made.Looks like it really could be a diving light just by the way it is made. It does not look cheap in any way.Threads are not dry and squeaky like most of the cheaper lights do. Lens is as thick as it looks.But the most positive thing is a GOOD heatsinking. Under water it wont have any problems with that either.
    Nice and small and bright. The best thing is (listen up DX Staff!!!)IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY ANNOYING MODES.....Thankfully.
    The name is funny if you know how to read it...sets ur anus on fire.... LOLI think it is funny, no matter what you folks think...
  • Amazing but not for diving

posted by trewqasd

Great looks, great build, all metal and glass, double o-ring in cap. Quite amazing. The light is EXTREMELY bright for something this small.
    I tried fitting a separate-bought 3xAAA adapter to this flashlight but it wouldn't work.
    Great looking waterproof/submersible flashlight, but if you're looking for a diving light you have to stick with a twisty/toggle switch, not clicky.
  • Compact, BRIGHT, inexpensive dive light

posted by Raftingtigger

Very bright, very small, easy to use light for a great price. I have mine mounted on my GoPro tray with a piece of translucent plastic over the lens as a diffuser. Mounted on a Loc Line arm it is very easy to turn on/off even with heavy gloves. I've pressure tested it to 100' with no problems.
    I bought this as a lark (for $16 how could I go wrong) and mounted it on my GoPro tray as a stand in for the light I was building. I like it so much where it is that unless the run time is really short it will stay there and my project light will find a different use.Given that the case is plastic and the LED is running a lot of power I would be careful in using this above water too long.
    Fantastic light for the price.
  • Prairie Fire

posted by Sumydive

Prairie Fire T21 Cree XM-L T6 900lm 5-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Blackvery best and super bright flashlight, used for underwater fishing, on 20 meters it works perfectly., no light narrow beam, can be used to arm and crossbow, all glow 1.5 hours at maximum capacity, all the threads are on the 2 O-rings good quality, all good thread to spin. Torch light enough light touch switches and has 5 modes
    nothing to say
    Prairie Fire T21 Cree XM-L T6 900lm 5-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Blacka very low price to buy advise
  • Nice for a spare torch

posted by S1R

Size, weight & shape are very handy. Price is very good. Brightness is ok. Also 3xAAA option is usefull. There is just one mode ON/OFF which is absolutely great :)
    You will need silicon grease and spare o-ring with it. You may consider this as a spare dive light instead of main torch.
    At the end, it's quite good for that price, but don't expect too much.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections