DX  » dc dc 12v » view all dc 12v led t10 » dc 12v led t10

dc 12v led t10

Customers Who Bought dc 12v led t10 Also bought

This is our best dc 12v led t10, they all share a great design and great prices. As china's largest gadgets suppler, DX devotes its efforts to provide the best service to customer all over the world. Find more popular products from dc dc 12v 24v, dc 12v car adapter. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.
Related Hot Products: 12v dc led bulb, dc to dc 12v, 12v dc to usb, 24v to 12v dc, remote control 12v dc, dc led 12v car

dc 12v led t10 Customers Reviews

• Very bright

posted by OhhWell

This panel is quite bright and also as an unexpected bonus, not as directional as I feared. What that means is that the light isn't all concentrated in one direction like a tight flashlight beam. Obviously, it is not as wide as an incandescent bulb but it's not too bad. The adhesive tape is 3M branded.
    I used this to replace the amber exterior light on our travel trailer. We leave the light on at night for safety when camping and sometimes are off the power grid. The incandescent bulbs in an RV are typically about 13 watts so this panel doesn't give me a huge power savings based on its 10watt rating but it is quite bright. Also, it is so white, it somewhat overpowers the amber casing and attracts bugs. I have to decide if I want the greater illumination and small power savings or switch to a smaller panel with less battery drain.
    This is a very good and bright LED panel with connectors that should fit just about any light receptacle within its target usage. The price is great for this many elements.
  • Bright Yellow Leds

posted by adesmond2

Brighter than any normal light bulbs or single operated LEDs, a must get item if you wan to replace any yellow light with a T10 socket.
    it would be great if the board is not "touchable", As it's not water proof as it is, I have to DIY abit to ensure it's water proofing.
    A great item to grab if you are a person who love DIY and tend to try this and that. Just grab one if you need to change your bulbs!
  • Good item

posted by Baddbboy

These lights arrive to me with correct package for no breaking. The amount of light is enough to use that they should give.
    The light of these bulbs are not true white, it is between white and a little of yellow, it is warm light, but not so warm that incandescent bulbs.
    Waiting to test its durability, I think it's a good product. It arrives to me more quikly than I have expected, only two weeks to spain.
  • Good for Insede lights

posted by Marauder

This light car is perfect to change the major ligths of your car, because, the insede lights, the trunk lights, the door lights, and the fottwell lights AREN'T CANBUS and you cant eaely change it with this and don't pay more for a CANBUS compatible leds
    The light is projected to only one side, this is helpful if you want take advantge of this and change the reader's light as example
    As I said above, is perfect to change the inside lights, not all lights on your car are CANBUS !! The CANBUS is only for a "critic" lights you must know are broken.
  • Good bulb greate price

posted by bynesetcustoms

this bulb lights up more like a Xenon bulb than a halogen bulb. and the look of it in my headlights make it so good! going to buy it once more now!
    though one of the bulbs have been bad, i am going to buy it once more, as the bulbs fit my reflector and works nicely to show of a xenonlook.
    good buy, good product. looking nice on my car. see my productpicture :)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections