DX  » dc dc 12v »  view all dc 12v led t10 » dc 12v led t10

dc 12v led t10

Customers Who Bought dc 12v led t10 Also bought

This is our best dc 12v led t10, they all share a great design and great prices. As china's largest gadgets suppler, DX devotes its efforts to provide the best service to customer all over the world. Find more popular products from dc dc 12v 24v, dc 12v car adapter. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.
Related Hot Products: 12v dc led bulb, dc to dc 12v, 12v dc to usb, 24v to 12v dc, remote control 12v dc, dc led 12v car

dc 12v led t10 Customers Reviews

• Good for Insede lights

posted by Marauder

This light car is perfect to change the major ligths of your car, because, the insede lights, the trunk lights, the door lights, and the fottwell lights AREN'T CANBUS and you cant eaely change it with this and don't pay more for a CANBUS compatible leds
    The light is projected to only one side, this is helpful if you want take advantge of this and change the reader's light as example
    As I said above, is perfect to change the inside lights, not all lights on your car are CANBUS !! The CANBUS is only for a "critic" lights you must know are broken.
  • Very good instrumentbulb.

posted by bynesetcustoms

the picture i am posting from these bulbs installed in my maininstrument of my 2000modell Volvo C70 are going to speak for it self. very nice light, and reliable.
    might be tricky to get into the hole for bulbs as the LED bulbs on each bulb sticks out a little.
    VERY nice buy! greate price, supernice lighteffect.wouldn't thought White LED would give out perfectly dimmed "blue-ich" light from my standard Main instrument on my 2000modell Volvo C70.se pictures i have added! :)
  • Works perfectly well

posted by nazerim

I was pleasantly surprised by the upscale packaging, it comes in a box with foam inserts. The LEDs look well made and replace my existing one for the rear number plate lights. Both appear to match in intensity and brightness. It lights up the number plates brightly. I'm using this on a Peugeot RCZ for number plate lights.
    Probably would just order another set if this burns out, it's quite inexpensive.
    Definitely recommended if you need T10 type lights.
  • Getting care

posted by EngMailson

Great price ...
    Excellent lighting ...
    arrived well packaged with individual protection
    and without any damage ...
    fits in many vehicles
    possesses a strong white ...
    one of the strongest ...
    I liked the shopping ...
    but it must be very careful handling, and very careful with the setting ...
    A good product ...
    taking the necessary precautions...
  • very very good product

posted by fredbussunda

Product of great quality, well packaged.lack a bit more informations about these products. could have even more photos. I really liked. good price, quality and delivery.
    Could have more informations about this type of product on the site.
    Product of great quality, well packaged.lack a bit more informations about these products. could have even more photos. I really liked. good price, quality and delivery.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections