DX  » dc dc 12v » view all dc 12v led t10 » dc 12v led t10

dc 12v led t10

Customers Who Bought dc 12v led t10 Also bought

This is our best dc 12v led t10, they all share a great design and great prices. As china's largest gadgets suppler, DX devotes its efforts to provide the best service to customer all over the world. Find more popular products from dc dc 12v 24v, dc 12v car adapter. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.
Related Hot Products: 12v dc led bulb, dc to dc 12v, 12v dc to usb, 24v to 12v dc, remote control 12v dc, dc led 12v car

dc 12v led t10 Customers Reviews

• very good product

posted by zsotesz

- 12V- very bright, more light than the original W5W bulb- build quality very good- well packed- Fits into standart car light bulb socket, very easy install (plug and play)- cheap-I think it looks good, other than the other t10 leds
    - very good for this price.- used as parking light- size: longer than original w5w bulb- Before installation check polarity - LED diodes won`t work if installed incorrectly!- recommend this to buy
    - for this price this lamps are awesome, buy it!
  • RV replacement bulbs - night lights

posted by FoMoRian

Nice warm yellow light good for a night light in an RV;Easy to install;No heat if left on all night;Low power consumption
    Bought these and the green ones to try out for night lights in the RV for the grandkids. Green light "creeped" them out, but the yellow ones are perfect. Not too bright to be left on all night, nor is there any heat; which is a problem with OEM bulbs.
    Highly recommend these bulbs for RV'ers with grandkids that like a night light on all night
  • Bright

posted by 00kespi

Perfect fit for 2000 Honda Civic dome light. Much brighter than OEM light.
    I really like the brightness of these LEDs. I was worried that the light would stay dimly lit when not on as it does in other cars, but this one doesn't.
    Bump up the brightness of your interior. This product is great.
  • second set

posted by dsurja

Bright colorquality is good
    This product is not rocket-science, it works like it should. Color is like mentioned about 6500K. For me color is more or less similar as my after market D4S Xenon 6000K. Perfectly usable to upgrade the look of you car.Please keep in mind LED uses less energy, you car computer might think the bulb is defective/not working.Since it uses less energy, after turning off lights, the LEDs might keep on working (using the power still running in the system)
    You can buy this without thinking.It works like it should.Lifespan is not as high as the well-known international brands as hella and philips. The price difference will do the trick though
  • decent replacement position indicator lights

posted by javerion

the light output rating seems to be fairly close to the actuall lightlight colour is as stated 3.5k
    none really :-)
    quite decent bulbs if your headlights will accept longer than normal bulbs, they also look much better when your main light is xenons so i can only recommend em

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections