DX  » view all cree xm-l t6 » cree xm-l t6

cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought cree xm-l t6 Also bought

Finding your favorite cree xm-l t6 is easy in our product catagories. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. Enjoy all these products that we have prepared for you.

cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Solid, small, bright!

posted by Roaze2000

It looks just like in the picture. It has a good weight to it, looks like dropping this won't break it. Put in a Ultrafire 3000mAh and pressed the button and voila, light!
    A bit disappointed in the 3 mode thingy. I felt I was taking a small risk buying an item that had no reviews yet. Turns out I was kinda right.
    But still, happy with this super power flashlight.
  • Very nice light.

posted by murphysmnm

Very bright light, indeed. The beam lacks sharp edges or rings. The focus is perfect for riding roads and pathways at night, with a nice tight pattern.It would be wise not to use the strobe mode at night. It is very powerful and liable to send anyone with an active brain wave into an epileptic fit if used in the dark. Daytime use, however is the perfect venue for this feature.The on button is the best design I have seen for one of these lights: push for level 1-2-3-4. If the button is pressed once again, it returns to level 1, very useful for not blinding oncoming cyclists on the bike bath. There is a second switch for the flash mode. It operates off-flash-off or steady-flash-steady.
    This light does not come with a battery. I rectified my shimano nexus generator hub for power while riding the commuter bike. I will need to build a battery pack for using on the other bikes.
    a good deal.
  • handy but powerful flash light

posted by jonnyclever

Small but handy, it's really good for the pocket and every day use. With a 18650 Lithium battery and an optimized charger you have a money save solution for the dark time of each day.
    At the normal use as a flash light it's really a good choice. The red colour comes out very clear and brilliant - my daughters love it.
    No more batteries for each evening and a big amount of waste with the empty batteries - you can do something for a green and healthy future.
  • Smaller than it looks!

posted by bear123

- bright- small- nice finish - camo- great reflector- no rings in the beam pattern- fast strobe
    The driver in this flashlight is excellent. It is fast to react and super easy to use. Simple Hi, Lo, Strobe is awesome to use!
    I was surprised at the amount of light this light produced for its small size and single 18650. It is well built and I enjoy the reflector. It has a fairly large hot spot so it is not a thrower but it is a good mix that goes a fair distance with good spill. Good XML T6 used in this one. If I had to guess I would say the Kelvin is between 4000-6000 somewhere. Nice natural looking LED!
  • High Power Bike Light

posted by lutzfechner

- Chep- Very bright- Very good value for the moneyYou won't find more light for the money!
    Long term reliability has to be prooven. But I used it already a few times and it worked really great. Very bright.I did creates some DIY mounting bracket as the one supplied did not fit my handlebar.
    Very fair pricing for a light this bright. Quality is ok for the money.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections