DX  » view all cree xm-l t6 » cree xm-l t6

cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought cree xm-l t6 Also bought

Finding your favorite cree xm-l t6 is easy in our product catagories. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. Enjoy all these products that we have prepared for you.

cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Nice lamp

posted by MACKIEYU

Nice quality ...straps are ok...plastic also...it comes with two 18650 batteryes inside...and with cahrger...charger dont have adapter for EU but its ok you can find it hear on DX for nice price..Led have nice soft brightness and everything is like it shows in specifications...i dont know about lux bud but it is really bright....front aluminium part is good and nice shaped.....dont test how much is battery life but with these two batteries it must last aprox 2 hours...
    Nothing for now..
    Its nice for camping...biking...tracking...
  • Cool headlight

posted by ristikas

I have seen a bit brightre headlights. But this one i like due it have a zoom. Specialy its good when you fishing or with mates sitting somewhere in the dark. Very bright light without zoom will blind your friends and scare away fish. Yes it have a lower light option but its not enought allways.
    In head its wery comfortable even if you running with it. I will use it when fishing. If start to compare it with other headlights then i think the price and quality is good.
    I would reccomend it to everyone. With that price it is a good headlamp to buy
  • handy but powerful flash light

posted by jonnyclever

Small but handy, it's really good for the pocket and every day use. With a 18650 Lithium battery and an optimized charger you have a money save solution for the dark time of each day.
    At the normal use as a flash light it's really a good choice. The red colour comes out very clear and brilliant - my daughters love it.
    No more batteries for each evening and a big amount of waste with the empty batteries - you can do something for a green and healthy future.
  • Awesome Light

posted by mylosol

Comes in a nice plastic case, the flashlight itself is large and heavy, with solid construction. The light itself is very bright and the functions are extremely handy. The multi-function includes a high and low plus a flashing setting and a SOS feature which I find to be extremely handy for emergencies.
    I love that this flashlight is so handy, I have it in my Pick Up for emergencies.
    I would buy another! Pick one up, you won't be disapointed.
  • Very nice Led light

posted by hermanmunster

Brite light, good quality, good connectors, good sealants, self-shining (green), Low weight of light with about 100g. 500lm are usually pretty enough.
    I personally would prefer an orange-peel-reflector to get a softer spot. I think it's easier for the eyes when biking.
    The long delivery time was because one part could not be delivered- finally everything was there.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections