DX  » view all cree t6 » cree t6

cree t6

Customers Who Bought cree t6 Also bought

Check out the great cree t6 to see if there is any that suits you. At DX we strive to provide the best service possible for our customers, with a prompt and helpful response. Customers who purchased cree t6 also viewed cree t6 bicycle, cree t6 module. Your support is our greatest motivation.
Related Hot Products: aaa cree t6, cree t6 zoom, cree t6 head, aa cree t6, 3 cree t6, 18650 t6 cree

cree t6 Customers Reviews

• value for the bucks

posted by inzane1000

Really cool to have 2 diffrent crees in one house.Now i can really choose between raw flood light and battery life.The r2 is not super bright, but its awsome as an daily working light in daily use.The t6 seems as brigh as all my other t6 lights and i really like this led, but its drains power much faster than the r2.I have not tested the battery life serioously in all the modes, but more light equals less battery life.r2+t6 is totally super bright, but seriously not that useful in daily use, driving either of the leds seperatly will do just fine in daily use, but its good if you really want to show off for your friends.only 3 modesworks just as good on your head as your bike
    One of my best buys on dx, really happy with this and i use it several times a week.
    just go for it if you want a good light
  • Great head lamp for low cost

posted by tulacik

Great power for good price. I use it like head lamp for night orienteering and its just perfect, i can see like on the daylight. Good battery longiness - about 3.5 hours on the full power.
    I reccomend it.
    Huge illumination, low price, testing for night orienteering...
  • my new favourite flashlight

posted by walternate

compact, multiple modes, great for cyclists, backup flashlight in the car
    strobe mode is super bright, great for bikes.SOS mode on my light isn't S-O-S, it's S-O-S-O-S....
    Buy decent 18650 batteries. Cheaper batteries cause this light to flicker. There are some good 18650 batteries that can be found on this site, spend the extra dollar or two. I bought a velcro/rubber handlebar adapter to fit this on my bike when riding at night, strobe mode is super bright and you will definitely be seen. Great compact size with high output!
  • Well functioning headlamp with strong light

posted by mrkobbe

Strong light. I have no equipment to confirm rated lumens. One focus point and spread light around the center.The three levels works good and also strobe is possible by holding button for 3 seconds.Click button on backside of lamp is self illuminated and can be found in the dark as long as the battery is connected.
    Light gets a bit warm when used on the high level mode so not sure how that will influence the product if used in warmer climate. Maybe more cooling is needed in warm areas. Here in northern Norway warmth is not a issue... I'll use it for night time skiing, and since it is night here 18 h per day in December it will be handy.
    Very good product and for the price with this Cree T6 LED it is a hit. Comes in a nice box with two straps, one for headlamp assembly and one for attachment around a bar e.g. bike handle.
  • flashlight for every situation

posted by lasermanathome

nice, small and reliable divers-flashlight wich is also handy for common use.This diverslight has 2 brightness modes and one strobe, wich is for signing that you are in trouble very handy.The low mode is less than half (about 20% estimated) and gives a still usable amount of light for a long period of time, at full power the 2200mAH 18650 battery lasts for less than one hour but that amount of light is often not needed
    For all what you get (charger, divinglight , battery and velcron tape)this is a real bargain.It is possible that a PMMA does not allow cooling enough to operate the cree t6(0) at full power, this light uses the reflector ithselve as extended cooling, what makes that the t6 will not become overheated.Some tests I did with t6 on a star (batwing) and only cooling from behind and a reflector wich recoils the energy partly on the t6 did demolish the t6 very fast, so it is from utmost importance to keep the (own created) heat from the cree away, this led can barely be cooled with a star and other cooling, backfired heat will kill the t6faster than you can say the alphabeth!!I was so stupid to make that mistake two times.
    NNice, small optimised led DIVERSflashlight.It will be difficult to find something better certainlyfor the costs of it.Because it is completely weatherproof you can use it anywhere.Take a second charged battery with you, at full power you have about 3/4 of an hour.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections