DX  » view all cree t6 » cree t6

cree t6

Customers Who Bought cree t6 Also bought

Check out the great cree t6 to see if there is any that suits you. At DX we strive to provide the best service possible for our customers, with a prompt and helpful response. Customers who purchased cree t6 also viewed cree t6 bicycle, cree t6 module. Your support is our greatest motivation.
Related Hot Products: aaa cree t6, cree t6 zoom, cree t6 head, aa cree t6, 3 cree t6, 18650 t6 cree

cree t6 Customers Reviews

• Excellent, very bright

posted by jackdw4

Extremely bright light with no annoying flashing functions. Button is on back of LED unit and goes Full bright cool light LED - Half bright cool light LED - Warm LED - OffComfortable to wear and well balanced. Not too heavy on front or back.
    Does have a small red LED on the rear that is on whenever the front LEDs are on
    Very very good for the price and would definitely recommend to anybody
  • Great light!

posted by mponomarev

Compact, lightweight, takes a little space on a bar. Nice indicator. Lens are well focused for bike driving specific. Tight mount excludes any misplaces in case of vibration.
    It seems it can be even brighter in case of some modifications in LED driver.
    Very compact and bright headlight.It shines enough to be compared to car headlights.It definitely runs better than my old MagicShine on P7 led.Can be used on 50+ km/hr speed without any loss of visibility ahead.I'm totally satisfied with the quality for this price!
  • excellent for the price

posted by MarceloNunes

excellent for the price, really nicely illuminates, is small and lightweight. When I use the bike all are impressed with the quality of light and wonder where they bought and how much it cost.excelente pelo preço, ilumina realmente muito bem , é pequena e leve. Quando a utilizo na bicicleta todos ficam impressionados com a qualidade da luz e perguntam onde comprei e quanto custou.
    Even the fact of being attached by rubber bands has its positive side, as it can be removed rapidly indentifying when we leave the bike alone on the street.Mesmo o fato de ser presa por tiras de borracha tem seu lado positivo, pois ela pode ser repidamente retirada quando vamos deixar a bicicleta sozinha na rua.
    excellent cost-benefitexcelente custo x benefício
  • This is an awesome little thrower

posted by EdFromOhio

Somewhat compact design, excellent fit & finish. Lots of light for such a small light.
    My wife has a Romisen RC-G2 (AA battery,) and being a flashaholic, I ordered this to replace it. This is the exact same length as the Romisen, but it was too wide for her liking. The bolt-looking pattern does protrude a bit making it even bulkier.She said it was too big to keep in her purse, so it's getting relegated to the glove box of the car.
    It's a great little light. Throws a ton (over 100 yards.) If you aren't put off by the thicker body, I'd recommend it without hesitation.
  • Amazing but not for diving

posted by trewqasd

Great looks, great build, all metal and glass, double o-ring in cap. Quite amazing. The light is EXTREMELY bright for something this small.
    I tried fitting a separate-bought 3xAAA adapter to this flashlight but it wouldn't work.
    Great looking waterproof/submersible flashlight, but if you're looking for a diving light you have to stick with a twisty/toggle switch, not clicky.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections