DX  » cree t6 » view all cree t6 26650 » cree t6 26650

cree t6 26650

Customers Who Bought cree t6 26650 Also bought

Buy a cree t6 26650 from DX.com! It's your best choice. DX is the leading electronic products provider in the world where millions of people shop daily. Browse the products from aaa cree t6, or some other related Pages like cree t6 head. We try our best to make your shopping experience stress free, so you can have the best shopping experience available.
Related Hot Products: cree 6 t6, cree t6 bicycle, cree t6 zoom, cree t6 module, aa cree t6, 3 cree t6

cree t6 26650 Customers Reviews

• nice flashlight

posted by alexey84

A very beautiful appearance, color, looks expensive. XM-L diode in conjunction with TrustFire 26650 - a bright light and long work. On the average and low modes is not heated. Heated at a maximum, but fins cooling well. A good throw of light. Good price.
    I advise to buy
  • Solid flashlight with heat problems

posted by azev

-Ergonomic handling for regular European hands (middle finger slightly touches my palm when grabbing firmly)-Modular extension for using 3 cells (18650 & 26650), you have the flexibility to use either 2, 3 or a combination of both as needed-Digitally regulated 25W power drain, 92% driver efficiency at 12,6V, so LEDs get ~23W -> 3,23A@8,4V -> 2A@12,6V-Driver works at high power from 7,8V (28,18W) to 13V (25,5W), not tested above 13V-XM-L T6's are driven very efficient @~3,3W brutto (max. rated 10W)-As bright as two H4-55W car headlights in 20yo reflectors-LEDs glued to the flashlight head with some kind of white silicone. It is 5,8mm strong in its back part, so the heat can dissipate really good.-Easy to maintain: Reflector is screwed to the head with two fine-thread Philips-head screws, circuit is held down by a spring and a brass swivel-Spacers dimensions allow you to use protected 18650's-Nice brass caps cover contact springs in the head and tail
    -Plain tailcap allows you a relatively steady tailstand (this thing can illuminate a whole room when pointed to the ceiling)-When using the lowest brightness, PWM is quite visible and disturbing when moving-When using the lower brightness modes, a slight buzzing is noticable (only if you listen carefully)----------Temperatures measured with the driver taken out of the head (it kept realtively cool, due to convection) at 11°C environment temperature. The Flashlight was turned on 12 minutes at full power; temperatures did no longer increase significantly after that time. Due to taken out driver I calculate the estaminated temperatures (increased heat from the inserted driver not included, so you might add another 20°C):-> measured Value + 11° + Head temperature = Expected temperatures of the installed driver @22°C room temperatureTemperature estimation for assembled torch:-Head 60°C -> 71°C-Driver ‘Q5’ (near the inductor) 65°C -> 136
    Its an honor for me to do the first review for this flashlight.With this SKU you recieve a flexible flashlight of good mechanical quality; LEDs are driven really efficient with ~3,3W each.On the other hand this item grills itself when running longer than 10 min. Those temperatures are way too high for DC/DC and schottky-diodes (125° core temp. is their specified max. operating temperature!), so you better keep an eye on the runtime (and head temperature!).5 - 8 min. runtime in the highest position should be okay.Finally, it gets heavy when using 3x 18650's, even more with 26650's, which could be an advantage, if you use it for security purposes (think of MagLite’s).
  • Great light

posted by DocMemory

Has a LOW mode, not just a HIGH and MEDIUM.Pushbutton on side not end.High capacity 26650 cell, not fat like the 3X or 4X 18650, just fits the hand. Only one cell to mess with.Single LED gives night, tight, round beam.Operation modes well thought out -- you won't ever turn on strobe when you don't want to, but it's one long push away along with SOS.
    Trustfire is beginning to be a class act. Comes in storage box, inspector and QA tags, manual. Ultrafire just comes in a brown cardboard box.
    I've bought around 50 different flashlights from DX over the years. Some are awful. hard to select modes, missing low mode on a ultra-bright light is criminal. Many fail after a few weeks. This is the second one of all that I can recommend.
  • very powerful and easy to use

posted by DIVER02

This UltraFire CR-7 Cree XM-L T6 900lm 5-Mode White Diving Flashlight - Black (1 x 26650) is very powerful Flashlight! I used it for a night dive in Egypt and the result is amazing. A very powerful white beam in the sea to see everthing that is around you! I am very happy with this product and a friend also. the 5 light mode are useful because you can choose the power of the light beam, and in case of emergency you can use the strobe or SOS mode.
    I use the flashlight with 5000mah battery and the result is very good,
    I recommend this product, a friend will buy it soon!
  • best chice for longer runtime / some quality issues

posted by meduren

the larger 26650 battery give a lot more run time than the 18650 models and the lower internal resistance handles the current better with less waste as heat. Speaking of heat, the added mass of the larger size keeps it cool even after long sessions on hi. (hard to tell from a photo but it is roughly double the mass of the average 18650) Everything you need is in a well made heavy card stock box with a magnetic flap on the top.
    Once repaired it's use as an emergency light it would be great due to the long run time and the fact the cap not be removed to charge it often.
    For the price it's a great match set after it's fixed.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections