DX  » cree t6 »  view all cree t6 26650 » cree t6 26650

cree t6 26650

Customers Who Bought cree t6 26650 Also bought

Buy a cree t6 26650 from DX.com! It's your best choice. DX is the leading electronic products provider in the world where millions of people shop daily. Browse the products from aaa cree t6, or some other related Pages like cree t6 head. We try our best to make your shopping experience stress free, so you can have the best shopping experience available.
Related Hot Products: cree 6 t6, cree t6 bicycle, cree t6 zoom, cree t6 module, aa cree t6, 3 cree t6

cree t6 26650 Customers Reviews

• Fantastic light

posted by saanichton

Very very bright. Over 5A at tail cap with three 26650 batteries. Hefty construction. Tail stands. 2-Cell option.
    It exceeded my expectations. I was thinking the brightness might not be that good, as each emitter might not get very much current. I have tried several bright lights, some with disappointment. This one did not disappoint me. The 18650 option is great, as I will not leave it on long enough to need the 26650s.
    Recommended for a bright light.
  • Muito Interessante

posted by FelipeSimmi

Lanterna muito boa. Muito legal o jeito como ela alterna pelos modos de foco. Foi dificil descobrir, ams depois, achei muito interessante.Recomendo, tem um foco muito bom, que atinge uma grande distancia.
    Lanterna muito boa. Muito legal o jeito como ela alterna pelos modos de foco. Foi dificil descobrir, ams depois, achei muito interessante.Recomendo, tem um foco muito bom, que atinge uma grande distancia.
  • very good light

posted by turbo v6 camaro

bright, I have a Fandyfire Stl -v2 and this blow it away not even close, it thows farther and wider. if you need to you could be someone/thing with this for defense LOL It wil take 18650 and 26650 and also c batteries will work in a pinch.
    mine does not get that hot and has never shut off even after 30 minuts on high i use Panasonic 18650 3100mAh Rechargeable Battery with Protection Board batteries and have no issue with any light turning off, also the light will run for a very ling time.
    buy it you will love it :)
  • Great light

posted by DocMemory

Has a LOW mode, not just a HIGH and MEDIUM.Pushbutton on side not end.High capacity 26650 cell, not fat like the 3X or 4X 18650, just fits the hand. Only one cell to mess with.Single LED gives night, tight, round beam.Operation modes well thought out -- you won't ever turn on strobe when you don't want to, but it's one long push away along with SOS.
    Trustfire is beginning to be a class act. Comes in storage box, inspector and QA tags, manual. Ultrafire just comes in a brown cardboard box.
    I've bought around 50 different flashlights from DX over the years. Some are awful. hard to select modes, missing low mode on a ultra-bright light is criminal. Many fail after a few weeks. This is the second one of all that I can recommend.
  • Good product but...

posted by Mizar223

-It is a good solid built flashlight, with good materials.-It comes with one battery.-It comes with charger.-In case you are buying it for someone else, it comes in a nice box where you can store all the things and wrap it in a nice paper for a gift.
    -Although I don't find it a con, in my opinion the short distance zoom is yet too squared. But I have to admit that this is not a problem in a fact.
    -It is a good product for its quality and I would not hesitate to buy it again maybe for a gift. But if you are looking for a superb zooming flahlight, I think that this should not be your choice.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections