DX  » cree t6 » view all cree 6 t6 » cree 6 t6

cree 6 t6

Customers Who Bought cree 6 t6 Also bought

Finding your favorite cree 6 t6 is easy in our product catagories. We hope every customer enjoys their shopping experience at DX.com. cree t6 zoom and aa cree t6 are the hottest keywords that customer use. DX provides the best online shopping service for you.
Related Hot Products: cree t6 bicycle, aaa cree t6, cree t6 module, cree t6 head, 3 cree t6, 18650 t6 cree

cree 6 t6 Customers Reviews

• Great head lamp for low cost

posted by tulacik

Great power for good price. I use it like head lamp for night orienteering and its just perfect, i can see like on the daylight. Good battery longiness - about 3.5 hours on the full power.
    I reccomend it.
    Huge illumination, low price, testing for night orienteering...
  • Powerful

posted by rndwu3qou3rlr

Very bright even in "low" mode. Long life thanks to the many batteries. "Signalling button for instant short light on.
    Power switch needs some getting used to. You find yorself trying to swich the light on but ending up switching it off just as it comes on. I would have preferred a simple rocker switch and no modes.
    Good flashlight! Recommended.
  • Powerful flashlight

posted by santeri000

Very powerful flashlight with good battery working time. (using ultrafire 3000 mah PCB-protected batteries) Quality frame. Easy to handle. Great price for this much light. O-rings everywhere so i think that it might last some water.
    If you need big sized and powerful flashlight, buy this.
    -
  • SKYRAY XY-600

posted by jpjmaas

I have purchased the Flashlight because I needed a portable lightsource on location that can lit a big area (instead of a huge range). It says 8000 lumen on the side while it says 6000 lumen online, but I think 6000 lumen is even way too high! The good thing is it's made of very solid aluminium and ideal for people with big hands, also the button in the metal handle works fine. Can send sample pics of the beam eventually.
    The price is great for the flashlight, but customs in your own country (in this case the Netherlands) can charge you BIG time for importing it. After I purchased it, I did found a store in the Netherlands that sold it for only $10,40 on top of the $ 98,30.
    It's a great flashlight, but not as bright as the 6000-8000 lumen which is advertised and printed on the side of the flashlight. Also customs can spoil the fun BIG time (always order accu's and charger separately of the flashlight since the total amount of the order will be used to tax as a whole package!!).
  • Great Headlamp

posted by awol

I have several headlamps that I use for night fishing. This lamp has outshined and outlasted other lamps I've used. The beam spread and light intensity is perfect for night fishing. I have not had any heat issues even though it gets hot. The mounting bracket works great on rod holder. The headlamp has exceeded all my expectations. I have caught many fish because of the attraction of bait fish to the bright light.
    The headlamp was a clearance item. I wish I had purchased several of these headlamps.
    I would probably purchase this headlamp if it is still available.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections