DX  » cree t6 » view all cree 6 t6 » cree 6 t6

cree 6 t6

Customers Who Bought cree 6 t6 Also bought

Finding your favorite cree 6 t6 is easy in our product catagories. We hope every customer enjoys their shopping experience at DX.com. cree t6 zoom and aa cree t6 are the hottest keywords that customer use. DX provides the best online shopping service for you.
Related Hot Products: cree t6 bicycle, aaa cree t6, cree t6 module, cree t6 head, 3 cree t6, 18650 t6 cree

cree 6 t6 Customers Reviews

• Powerful flashlight

posted by santeri000

Very powerful flashlight with good battery working time. (using ultrafire 3000 mah PCB-protected batteries) Quality frame. Easy to handle. Great price for this much light. O-rings everywhere so i think that it might last some water.
    If you need big sized and powerful flashlight, buy this.
    -
  • Powerful

posted by rndwu3qou3rlr

Very bright even in "low" mode. Long life thanks to the many batteries. "Signalling button for instant short light on.
    Power switch needs some getting used to. You find yorself trying to swich the light on but ending up switching it off just as it comes on. I would have preferred a simple rocker switch and no modes.
    Good flashlight! Recommended.
  • Incredible brightness

posted by soostibi

Incredible lightMounting is compatible with CatEye's mountsDurable batteriesConvenient remote control5 different modesweakest mode is enough on streets in citylights, strongest is even on perfect off-road in the nightMetal casingLamp body is relatively lightweight
    You have to fasten all the screw of the remote control unit, as it tend to fall apart if you don't do that.
    If you are take lights seriously on your bike, this is yours!
  • More nice than powerful

posted by MarcoRanzani

Very nice shape and colour (dark grey), the handle is bigger and more comfortable than you can see from the images. That's better for your hands. This flashlight doesn't become hot like similar models. The threads don't screech while screw and unscrewing the head.The switch is very convenient, but the three levels are actually 2, since there is no difference between the low and the middle mode. All the body seems very rugged and solid. It has 2 o-rings with some silicon — no spare is provided.
    Why DX doesn't sell these wonderful items from the European warehouse (just closed?).
    I paid 20 euros to Italian customs because the value was underestimated by the sender.Three LEDs models: more light, more heat, less money. This model: quite bigger, 'cooler', nicer than the other "cans".
  • Excellent!

posted by rndwu3qou3rlr

Very, very bright indeed. Can easily replace a floodlight. Very easy to use, just press the button and there you go. Long battery life thank's to the many batteries. It's very short so it's easily stowed.
    I use it as a searchlight on my boat and it surpasses anything else I ever had before. Thank's to the long battery life i lasted one whole season without recharging. It replaced the halogen light I had before that required a long cable connected to my main battery. That's now a thing of the past!
    Probably one of the best buys for a powerful flashlight! Recommended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections