DX  » convex lens » view all convex lens t6 » convex lens t6

convex lens t6

Customers Who Bought convex lens t6 Also bought

Buy quality convex lens t6 at our online store at low prices. As china's largest gadgets suppler, DX devotes its efforts to provide the best service to customer all over the world. DX is the world leader in electronic gadgets.

convex lens t6 Customers Reviews

• Good value aspheric thrower with flaws

posted by cyclesport

good value for $$adequate to good build qualityfairly bright (but could be more)head moves very well, nicely damped action
    Overall I'm very happy with this light since all I wanted was a cheap, budget aspheric thrower to see how a XM-L emitter would work in this type of configuration. Performs as expected, much like a larger 18650 version of the Sipik SK-68 only with a XM-L LED. It DOES NOT however throw 500m as claimed, maybe 150m tops! Also, it gets very hot, very fast. I measured 1.7A current draw on high...not the 2.5A claimed.
    Yes it has some flaws, but to use occasionally for throw for a minute or two at a time... and for $17 US I can't complain. Also...the zooming head on mine functions great...not loose at all as others here have mentioned. The head dissasembly exposes a lock ring to be tightened if needed and allows access to add thermal paste (which I would recommend).
  • Good quality and nice and bright

posted by fieldernz

Very powerful LED module combined with zoom allows you to make a very large flood or to focus it for spot light kind of beam. Different brightness modes means if your working with it up close the light is not too blinding
    Nothing really more to say about it, Nothing really more to say about it, Nothing really more to say about it,
    Very good buy for the price, i dont think it is quite 1000Lm but it is still very bright with massive light throw
  • Cheap and useful

posted by B4Ctom1

Convex lens allows a tight square beam that can be cast at great distances or adjusted to a great local flood beam. Regulator and emitter are mounted in a block of metal which offer decent heatsinking considering the limited packaging.
    I didn't know if I should list it as a pro or a con, but the focus is slip collar type, not threaded or cammed. It uses an o-ring for resistance. You would turn it on and then set it to the focut you need with only one hand.
    All in all, this light is worth more than the sum of this review. A good and useful bargain. I will suggest others buy it for the price alone.
  • Great flash light for the money!

posted by thesupercroc

Super bright adjustable lens systemhi med lo mode are awesome! ok strobeThe finish is very good
    the sos mode is kind of junk but you never know when you might need it lol ;)I am glad i did not but it for the holster :}
    Great value for the price. great gift for any one.this is one of the best flashlight i have bought in a long time.Most likely i will buy more soon!
  • Best choise

posted by Zhivoi

Full metall, tough. VERY-VERY-VERY cheap. Adjustable light beam. Small size. High power, bright. Easy to disassemble. Ribbed surface. CREE XML-T6 - the best diode for handlight. 5 modes. With 26650 battery - works really long time.
    If the light is subjected to strong shock or impact - it switches modes because of weak mount of battery. If between the battery and the case put a metal nut or something to lock the battery in the same position - all the problems are solved.
    In my opinion - this is the best flashlight that that I had!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections