DX  » view all car t10 » car t10

car t10

Customers Who Bought car t10 Also bought

On this page, you can find a wide selection of car t10. Up to 50%! China's leading online retailer -- DX. Read independent customer reviews to see just how large and popular DX online retail website is.

car t10 Customers Reviews

• Very Nice!

posted by Rushpro1851

-Bright-Nice Deep Blue (Almost Purple)-Looks Sweet!
    I installed these to light up the floor of my car, and they look sweet! They are a very nice deep blue, which almost looks like purple. I think I may install a few in my computer because of the lame "white-blue" lights that I put in originally.
    Buy them! Heck buy two! You will not regret it!
  • VERY BRIGHT

posted by MarcosRoberto

- LOTS of light, makes the incandescent T10 looks really weak.- some people say it's fragile, i don't agree, it has a plastic body so you can't expect the same stiffness from a metallic case.
    - the LED section SHOULD BE the same diameter as the base, REALLY!
    - never saw any kind of T10 so much brighter- WATCH OUT the fittings before buying it
  • very bright and good looking!

posted by Hottuning

Very good colourVery brightLow power usagevery cheap!
    These are the best for this price! I have never found anything else like this for such a low low price! Ive used them on several cars now and they amaze me everytime. The colour is outstanding and the brightness is amazing! Ive bought known brand wich couldnt even begin to compare to this quality en price range. I cant keep telling you how good this product is, but I have to have a 500 characters review before this is added, what is a whole lot in English for just a simple review. Maybe they ask 500 because in asian u need more characters or something? I don’t know, but now im done with typing.
    buy this, u will never find a better quality for such a low price!
  • Excelente iluminacion

posted by JEQLA

Bajo consumo de energía, la función estroboscópica depende de la seguencia de alimentación (1 vez continua, segunda intermitente). el cuerpo es bastante rigido y soporta muy bien el conector. La intensidad de la luz es sumamente alta
    Buena capacidad luminica y contruccion robusta
    Muy buenos LED, recomendados para carros y modelo a escala
  • The end of DIY

posted by zemike

If you need a bright source of light in a car but don't want to mess with DIY, this is the perfect solution.
    I used this bulb in my car door and it was a perfect fit in the plastic housing. Compared to the 8-led panel (without AL heatsink) this one is much brighter and whiter.
    The bulb itself is very well built.
    Even behind a diffuser optic the light is too bright to look at it directly.
    This is much cheaper than a DIY solution providing the same light output. (3w LED + driver + heatsink)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections