DX  » led car bulbs » view all car led bulb t10 » car led bulb t10

car led bulb t10

Customers Who Bought car led bulb t10 Also bought

If you want to purchase car led bulb t10, this is your best place to buy it. Customers worldwide including Russia, Brazil, America, Spain all choose DX as their preferred online shopping website. Find more popular products from car led bulb 36mm, car led bulb 1156. We hope that you have a fulfilling shopping expreience, on China's leading e-commerce retailer website.
Related Hot Products: car led bulbs red t10, t10 car led bulbs white, led car signal bulb, 24 leds car bulbs, car red led bulbs, car led bulb yellow

car led bulb t10 Customers Reviews

• Front Parking Lights

posted by aleh13

My car has orange parking lights in the front. I tried to install white LED bulbs, they had 6k color temperature and were little blue and it was look not good. But this pair of bulbs is ideal. They are a little orange and look very good under orange glass of parking lights.
    Bulbs work good about a month in hard winter conditions. Even in -20C cold.
    Not very bright, but good for its price pair of yellow bulbs. Suitable for vehicle with yellow or orange parking lights.
  • T10/BA9S/Festoon 0.9W 12V 6-LED Car Ceiling Dome L

posted by rudeboyinc

PROPPER red light
    very powerfull
    I been looking for festoon red for a while now to light the interior of my Alfa red ...
    Now i been using festoon bulbs 6 and 8 LED red and these are rubbish ..Not enought right and pretty useless
    Finally I found this ...only 6 LED emitters but these are SUPER bright and are fitted super easy
    I didnt even need all the hardware delivered beacue the package comes with adapters for every possibly 12 V socket/connection
    none...greta product great design
    make em cheaper i buy again
  • awesome!!! very bright!!!!

posted by NAZ2323

small, very very bright, easy to install with several adapters provided, the sticky tape is very strong, the unit it tiny but very very bright.... lights up my whole cabin like a torch.
    buy it and use it everywhere, much nicer than the regular, ancient ugly-azz yellow light bulbs... seriously - who uses those ugly yellow bulbs nowadays???
    super nice... more than what i expected...
    i'm pretty sure DX will publish this post - my previous posts very negative and 'mysteriously" they didn't get published...
  • Very Bright & Very White

posted by mrbigaxe

Very bright.
    Very white.
    They seem well made and durable... still working after 9 months.
    They come with multiple connectors to fit many bulb sockets.
    They are 1/4 the price of a lesser product sold locally.
    I replaced both very dim sock dome lights on my Toyota FJ Cruiser. They were pretty easy to install and made an enormous difference. They are brighter than the more expensive ones you see at the normal auto parts places in the US.
    If you want dome lights that are much brighter than stock, get these. You will not beat the price.
  • Good quality way too bright.

posted by eparssa

Nice and bright, good color output. Good build qualityWhite housing keeps color a secret until illuminated
    Bought these to use on our car. When installed, I found they were way too bright and stood out like a sore thumb. If I had other green lights on my car or my car was green it might be a good color but I'm thinking of changing to something else that doesn't stand out so much.
    Great color output good quality for the priceI will purchase these again to use for car shows.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections