DX  » led car bulbs »  view all car led bulb t10 » car led bulb t10

car led bulb t10

Customers Who Bought car led bulb t10 Also bought

If you want to purchase car led bulb t10, this is your best place to buy it. Customers worldwide including Russia, Brazil, America, Spain all choose DX as their preferred online shopping website. Find more popular products from car led bulb 36mm, car led bulb 1156. We hope that you have a fulfilling shopping expreience, on China's leading e-commerce retailer website.
Related Hot Products: car led bulbs red t10, t10 car led bulbs white, led car signal bulb, 24 leds car bulbs, car red led bulbs, car led bulb yellow

car led bulb t10 Customers Reviews

• Nice small LED

posted by BartX26

The LED is quite brightIt is easy to install ofcourseThe bright light is really white and not in any way blue.Much cheaper than in stores in my country.
    Ofcourse a LED can not have many pros or cons but this one just will do the job. It's cheap and bright, and the light is white just like you will wish. It is good to use as interiorlightning for cars. I used it in a BMW E46 and it looks great.
    Needing a good white LED? Don't pay to much and order this one.
  • Not bad

posted by marttinsk

The color is very cool, like cool white, it looks very nice. I used it as the number plate light. The brightness is strong enough. In my case, is stronger, than original Citroen light bulbs.
    If you want to have nice number plate light, I really recommend these ones. The color is very nice and they are stronger than original bulbs. But be careful about police. Maybe in your country is prohibited to have color of light like this.
    Martin
  • Great for Plate-Lights

posted by MetDeFiets

One of the lights from my car (registration plate light) was broken - I replaced both with those lights. What shall I say, it's great: It's stylish blue, consumes less energy, a security plus because of better visibility (its really bright). I bought more for my wifes car and will assemble it, hence she asked me for upgrade.
    Thinking, where else I can use those LED lights, like inside the car, garage, ...The Light is a little bit bigger then the standard bulb size. Check out, if you have enough space on the desired place.
    Should be a must for the manufacturors to use this lights instead of the old bulbs.
  • Great light in cabine and works with dimming car function

posted by LiviuIonut

Very good light.More light than regular bulbs, than 10W regular. Very Low consumption.The light is emitted in all direction.The light became emitted more quickly than regular bulbs and stop emitting instantly.Dimming function work.Very Good price.Adapter for connection to different bulbs.The pcb plate is not heating.
    I use 2 of those for inside car cabin light. In the front and in the back of the car I have a light reflector with a W10W regular bulb mounted in the roof section. After the installation I was amazed of the light output. It is more light than regular and works great. Now I can found every small needle in the car at night.Only in the front the reflector has a dimmed function. Is like a normal volume control, and diminish the light output from a minimum to maximum light value. I can reset the light easily if is too bright.This function work perfect, and the low value is more low than regular bulb. The car shut down the light gradually and this bulb is function perfect. The light became slowly dimmed and gradually shutdown. This is like regular bulbs but with more light. When I set it to low light dimmed, and the car slowly shutdown the interior light, if you look directly to leds, you can see that the lights is closing in steps. This is not observed in daily/night use.
    I use 2 bulbs in my car for more than 1 year and function perfectly. Very good T10 Leds with lower price. Excellent buy for me.My car has a back mirror with automatic dim function. Some of the light from the leds reach the sensor in the mirror, and in the night the back mirror dimes it self even if no car is blinding me from behind. The light reach the sensor because I could not mount the leds exactly in the place where the W10W is present. Some like 5 mm more closely to the reflector glass and the results is that the reflector spread light more sideways and in the back mirror sensor too. This is not an annoying problem at all, it just happens and I relate that here.
  • Cheap and good bulbs

posted by Loner911

Very good packaging with foam support. Light throw is very uniform.
    Can't expect too much from this price. Good replacement for t10 bulbs if you like bluish tints. Be sure to check if your t10 socket have enough spacing to clear. This bulb is a lot longer and slightly wider than a standard t10 filament bulb
    Value for money. However do not know how long this can last.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections