DX  » brake light » view all brake light t10 » brake light t10

brake light t10

Customers Who Bought brake light t10 Also bought

You can buy cheap brake light t10 from us. We hope every customer enjoys their shopping experience at DX.com. Try browsing brake signal light, cree brake light. We hope that you have a fulfilling shopping expreience, on China's leading e-commerce retailer website.
Related Hot Products: s25 brake light, brake light light, 12v brake light

brake light t10 Customers Reviews

• Excellent LED

posted by saeloe

Excellent LED replacement for car. Gives anough light but not too much, the color of the light is white, not blue, so it's very nice. Price is also good.
    Very good replacement LED bulb for example for your car, if you want to have nice looking white light and save a bit of energy.
    I recommend this product to anyone who is considering to replace the bulbs of he's / her's car. Remember to order enough and replace all the bulbs so that you have the same color of light everywhere. I also ordered few extra in case of DOA / broken LED bulbs but all were working straight out of the box.
  • Much brighter than original light bulbs in car.

posted by sidqi

Bought two of these to replace the existing bulbs in my Honda Jazz 2009. One for the driver and the other for the passenger seat. It's definitely much brighter than the original bulbs. I was a bit surprised to see the brightness of the LED. I wasn't expecting it to be this bright. Consumes lesser power too. They also cost a third compared to a similar item sold at a shop near me.
    Make sure you get the polarity (red/black) correct when connecting the pins.
    If you find that the interior of your car is a bit too dim when using the original stock light bulbs, then get this LED light! It's heaps brighter now for me!
  • very good!

posted by VPY88

Its amazing thing for replacing your stock lamps with ba15s-base lamps.Diameter of this item less than standart lamp, so you cant meet problems in installing even in small places.good packaging.
    Price of standart lamps like this in Russia about $0.7 on each.But this diode light never blows))Using can be inefficiently if your socket not perpendicular to the surface of lamp.
    Its good price and quality.Current of this lamp is about 10 times less than standart lamp, and brightess about 3 times more!
  • Very bright! Brightest T10 led bulb

posted by john3v

360 degrees light. Good cooler. Glass bulb makes use safe and protect LED from external temperature (for example from the halogen bulb in the headlight). Does not requires to consider of where the positive terminal.It consumes near 3.6 watts at 12.0 Volts (0.3A). In real use at car, voltage is 13.6V - it goes up to 4,5 watts (it is near to classic T10 - 5 watts)
    They are OK
    They can be used as DRL (daytime driving lights) of the construction of headlights allowed it (they are really long bulbs - 51mm)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections