DX  » brake light » view all brake light t10 » brake light t10

brake light t10

Customers Who Bought brake light t10 Also bought

You can buy cheap brake light t10 from us. We hope every customer enjoys their shopping experience at DX.com. Try browsing brake signal light, cree brake light. We hope that you have a fulfilling shopping expreience, on China's leading e-commerce retailer website.
Related Hot Products: s25 brake light, brake light light, 12v brake light

brake light t10 Customers Reviews

• Very bright! Brightest T10 led bulb

posted by john3v

360 degrees light. Good cooler. Glass bulb makes use safe and protect LED from external temperature (for example from the halogen bulb in the headlight). Does not requires to consider of where the positive terminal.It consumes near 3.6 watts at 12.0 Volts (0.3A). In real use at car, voltage is 13.6V - it goes up to 4,5 watts (it is near to classic T10 - 5 watts)
    They are OK
    They can be used as DRL (daytime driving lights) of the construction of headlights allowed it (they are really long bulbs - 51mm)
  • Great, very bright

posted by sonick

Very bright for the price, best brightness to price ratio available for 31mm festoon size. Highly recommended.
    I purchased some festoon style LED's previously from DX and was highly disappointed at the LED light output. I searched through the site and found this to be the brightest for the price option for 31mm festoon sizes.
    Would highly recommend this product for it's brightness to price ratio!
  • Excellent LED

posted by saeloe

Excellent LED replacement for car. Gives anough light but not too much, the color of the light is white, not blue, so it's very nice. Price is also good.
    Very good replacement LED bulb for example for your car, if you want to have nice looking white light and save a bit of energy.
    I recommend this product to anyone who is considering to replace the bulbs of he's / her's car. Remember to order enough and replace all the bulbs so that you have the same color of light everywhere. I also ordered few extra in case of DOA / broken LED bulbs but all were working straight out of the box.
  • perfect on my Prius 3G

posted by javitron

It works perfect on my Toyota Prius 3G, in differetn positions:Doors light,license plate light,internal front light
    in some position dont work due to led polarity, so try changing the position and it works perfectlyECU dont shoy any errors.The pack contains four units, I used it in Doors and back license plate.
    Very cheap, good quality, and connectors accept it with no problem, only be careful with polarity.Tested on Toyota Prius 3G, very low power consumption.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections