DX  » t6 led »  view all bike led t6 » bike led t6

bike led t6

Customers Who Bought bike led t6 Also bought

The perfect bike led t6 here to meet all your needs. At DX we strive to provide the best service possible for our customers, with a prompt and helpful response. Find your beloved cool gadgets right now.
Related Hot Products: led t6 zoom

bike led t6 Customers Reviews

• Waterproof Flashlight for caving

posted by xis1777

Flashlight, purchased for caving as it is waterproof.Nice and high quality realisation.Very good operating time in medium power mode (12 hours) and in high power (3 hours).Quite fast charger (less than one night).The beam is highly focused which is an avantage but sometime a desavantage.
    Cable could be longer.The power switch could be better.
    Very good value, I recommand for caving
  • Nice suprise

posted by rpnbilly

Tiny little body, with a huge amount of light. It's easy to use, has been reliable for me, and is really better than any other light at your LBS for $33.
    The mode system is wonderful. 4 modes of brightness when pushing the lit up green button, and instant strobe with the orange button, they are separate. I have had no heat issues on high, but have been moving quickly when in high mode.
    This unit is quite bright, so tiny in size, easy to mount, even easier to use! I cannot find any serious problems to date, after several months.
  • An awesome bicycling light, like a car headlight!

posted by EdFromOhio

Small and relatively lightweight. Excellent price compared to the other bike lights of similar design. Includes everything needed to start using it. Charge lasts for over 3 hours on high (don't know exactly how much over 3 hours as I haven't run out of battery yet.)Although not shown in the pictures, it does come with the nylon pouch. Has a very nice throw pattern with enough spill to light the surrounding area.
    Some here have suggested using Plasti-Dip to seal the battery case, since it's not sealed. I'm going to go the extra step and put some silicone around where the wire meets up with the battery, then once that's dry, dip the whole thing in Plasti-Dip to seal it all completely. I'm also going to use some silicone grease I have for my pool to apply to the O-rings inside the light to make them more water resistant as well.
    For this price, what is there to think about? It's an incredibly bright light, has excellent battery life on one charge, is small and lightweight, water resistant, and very easy to use.Thanks to my busy schedule, I usually ride in total darkness. Having a good light is obviously very important. This fits the bill easily, and I'm very glad I bought it. I've also recommended it to friends. It's just that good.
  • Strong beam of light

posted by ltuuri

Compact and lightweight for such a strong, powerful light. Good for bicycling, you can really see far away. Not too many modes makes it faster to choose the right one. Solid build quality.
    Form of the light beam is longish: very good for driving. For a general purpose headlamp for camping, cooking etc. I would still use my old headlamp with much less power but broader shape of the light beam
    Great buy, good price/
  • Very useful!

posted by fikoantunes

VERY bright spot, almost impossible for drives don't notice you. High-light mode is almost TOO good, use it in strobe or low-light! Changed my life at night rides. Before this one I had a small light that was only useful for eating AAA batteries. This one is rechargeable like a cell phone; I have mine for almost 6 months and the battery holds up the charge very nicely. And, most import, it DOES light your path!
    It came with other unnecessary supplies in my opining, like a bulky mount for the head.
    If you ride at night it is a MUST have product.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections