DX  » view all bicycle t6 » bicycle t6

bicycle t6

Customers Who Bought bicycle t6 Also bought

Welcome to our bicycle t6 online shop. DX offers worldwide free shipping and faster delivery. What are you waiting for? Buy now!

bicycle t6 Customers Reviews

• Great!!!

posted by andrelanducci

strong beam of light, different possibilities of arrangement allows better utilization of the batteries, well built, apparent robustness, interesting design.
    I think that the handlebar mount could be improoved, because its kind of rigid one and you cannot adapt it on an oversized handlebar. This should be expressed cleary on the product specifications.
    If you have a standard handlebar, I recomend it!Another battery pack
  • A good purchase

posted by esponja79

It's exactly what i was expecting when i ordered it, since i already owned one (this one was even cheaper than my old one). Shows very good quality of the manufacturing, as well as the switcher which seems to be very resistant. Very good power of the light, you can go out at night in your bike knowing that everyone will see you and you will see everything in front of you.
    it's the second i buy from dx. It doesn't make me look bad with my friends that own leds a lot more expensive than mine.
    A good purchase
  • What a beauty!!

posted by Sarahsinfo

Comes with both head strap and bicycle fittings. Really well made and assembled. This is possible the brightest head torch i have seen. The beam is focused well and the head lamp is very easy to use. Charging only takes a couple of hours before its usable. The head strap is comfortable well made and good fitting. there are 2 constant modes Full brightness and half (half is a good in tent setting.) there is also a flashing strobe setting for when you are using it as a bike light, Bicycle fitting are supplied and work well I used it for a weeks camping and only had to charge it once for 3 hrs mdweek
    Th charger is European 2 pin so i needed an adapter which isn't supplied
    All in all a very good head light and worth every penny. Very bright and brilliant for getting a really close look at moths lol
  • very bright

posted by atze02

Looking good, very bright ... completely worth the price.
    Card box says 1200lm, instruction in the box says 1000lm, DX says 800lm ... well, at least it´s brighter than my 500lm head lamp.
    Great lamp for a great price.. . ...
  • Waterproof Flashlight for caving

posted by xis1777

Flashlight, purchased for caving as it is waterproof.Nice and high quality realisation.Very good operating time in medium power mode (12 hours) and in high power (3 hours).Quite fast charger (less than one night).The beam is highly focused which is an avantage but sometime a desavantage.
    Cable could be longer.The power switch could be better.
    Very good value, I recommand for caving

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections