DX  » 18650 bicycle » view all bicycle t6 18650 » bicycle t6 18650

bicycle t6 18650

Customers Who Bought bicycle t6 18650 Also bought

Buy quality bicycle t6 18650 at our online store at low prices. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. What are you waiting for? Buy now!

bicycle t6 18650 Customers Reviews

• Decent quality product

posted by didisoft

Considering the price, this is a good deal. There is nothing to comment regarding component's quality. The CNC aluminum housing and the mirror finish is well made. The driver circuit is clean and all electronic parts are well fitted and welded. I didn't measured yet the full load current but I think there is room for tweaking.
    This product is not to be used immediately after unpacking. Actually you will get almost everything you need to build a good headlamp (a kit) . Consider only the price for 5 pieces of XM-L T6 leds.
    You need to make some adjustments and you got yourself a very nice head light for a decent price.
  • very bright

posted by atze02

Looking good, very bright ... completely worth the price.
    Card box says 1200lm, instruction in the box says 1000lm, DX says 800lm ... well, at least it´s brighter than my 500lm head lamp.
    Great lamp for a great price.. . ...
  • The best new generation bike light in DX

posted by W0LVER1NE

- light in high mode is strong enough, perhaps more than necessary- compact size and lightweight- body of light not heat too much (in movement, will never overheat) - well-finished, all-metal body (aluminum)- spotlight goes away, but the beam spreads well to sideways too- three levels of light (high\mid\low) and a fast "strobo" mode- price
    Great light, I have bought one 6 months ago and now bought one more. Valuable for the price it costs!
    One of the best bike light in DX - not the most powerfull, but certainly the better cost-benefit. Is an excellent purchase for those who intend to use for cycling (city or offroad) or camping. Lightens very well and for a long time, being durable, lightweight and easy to handle.Minor problems: 1- the battery casing is very simplist and have only one velcro to fixing, maybe this is a problem if you riding MTB (offroad). Easy to fix, however: just sew a velcro bigger and better in the casing.2- I do not recommend use under very intense rain, passing over many puddles or flooding area, because both the headlight body and the battery are not well sealed. I personally solved this using silicone glue in the hole where the wire enters in the light body, and electrical tape self-fusion in the battery. Now, it turned waterproof!
  • Good Light - Bad Battery

posted by peterhop

Pros:Very bright light, the 4 modes are useful. The design of the case is eye catching. The unit I purchased is mounted on my bike helmet. To achive this I had to mnufacture an adaptor plate to accept the lights existing mounting bracket. Over all a good product, with one exception, covered below.
    Other:Good & useful light, if the battery would last as per claimed specifications.
    Bottomline:Buy but check the battery quality.
  • Simple and useful

posted by falcon1990

+ small+ excellent light output for the price+ reading light/low beam is very useful when using the lamp for night orienteering like i do+ power cable seems to stand even in temperatures -20 C+ connectors are "updated" so they have a small rubber collar on the battery pack's connector that should keep it connected and waterproof. Not as good as magiclight's connectors, though. I may still change this original ones to ones from sku. 32753 like i've done earlier.+ battery condition indicator light is on only when the light is turned on unlike in magicshine's lights. doesn't kill the battery if you forget it connected.
    The low beam/XPG led is quite useless with the original setup as it is mainly focused on a tight spot. It is more useful to have it modded on to flood light that lights up surroundings more widely. I've done it succesfully with sku. 13983. It need a bit of modification but takes less than 30mins to complete.
    Great light for camping, hiking, outdoor, jogging, multisport and orienteering. I even use it for car repairs, although the battery pack's cable is quite annoying in tight places like while being under the car.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections