DX  » 18650 bicycle »  view all bicycle t6 18650 » bicycle t6 18650

bicycle t6 18650

Customers Who Bought bicycle t6 18650 Also bought

Buy quality bicycle t6 18650 at our online store at low prices. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. What are you waiting for? Buy now!

bicycle t6 18650 Customers Reviews

• Very bright and useful especially for sport activities

posted by tiivitti

Very bright and useful for sport activities in forest. It gives enough light even with lowest mode (1 led).
    Headstrap fitting could be more flexible. The light is pointing guite down. In some occations/activities it would be good to aim higher and fitting is not allowing it. ie. if you have a hood, it can be difficult to aim further, as the headstrap itself have to be lifted so hight.
    Very good product for its price. I have got positive feedback and incuires from total strangers. It is so bright!
  • Great biking light!

posted by daihard

Super bright, well built, looks good, and super floody/throwy.
    Rear switch dosent glow like many other bike lights. On the other hand, your batteries probably will last longer since the rear glowing switch tend to "Vampire" your batteries slowly.You really only need to use the 2 LEDs. The 3rd LED really only increases your flood, there is very little increase in brightness benefit.
    SUPER FLOOD and very nice throw. The perfect light you want for your handel bars.The other single LED lights, have to much of a spot so they are better suited for helment/head mount.
  • Very good brightness

posted by serdenus

The lowest brightness is much more than the highest brightness of Cree P4 (my old lamp): http://www.dx.com/p/flood-to-throw-zooming-cree-p4-wc-3-mode-led-bike-light-with-mount-3-aaa-26800 Easy to install.Zooming makes light more usefull.Good quality.
    None.
    Although the cons, it is recommended.
  • Perfect for MTB

posted by elduri

The zoom adjust the pointing area from an small cube in the wall to a big circle. The light area is homogeneus and give a blue, almost purple light. Seems pretty strong built, even the dimmer/zoom and its not a big light. I like a lot the modes, full, medium, low and off. And extra strobe mode if you press like two seconds. Perfect!!
    I have this other sku http://www.dx.com/p/ha-iii-cree-ssc-p7-c-sxo-3-mode-900-lumen-led-headlamp-set-4-18650-included-29489 and in theory is the same lux, but this zooming light is more brilliant and powerful, the led is smaller and i think wont be so hot like the other.
    Cheap and valuable item. Quite good for cycling (its what i want for). Im waiting for other two more sku, 170891 and 170146, i will see which one its better.
  • Bright white light

posted by nitant

-Good build quality. The switch has a satisfying click. The plastic outer body also seems to be built to last-Bright light. Really really bright. Lights up a dark room with ease. Works really well in the outdoors and adventure trips.-Lasts long. The battery lasts an easy 2-3 hours. Good enough for a hike through a forest. Plus the batteries are very standard. No special connectors.-Got clips for the wire. So no wire messes. Keeps them organized
    None
    Buy it. Very bright, compact, light and small.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections