DX  » 18650 bicycle » view all bicycle t6 18650 » bicycle t6 18650

bicycle t6 18650

Customers Who Bought bicycle t6 18650 Also bought

Buy quality bicycle t6 18650 at our online store at low prices. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. What are you waiting for? Buy now!

bicycle t6 18650 Customers Reviews

• Good, but needed fixing first

posted by mmmfergus

Very bright with a decent spread for off roading. The battery pack is nice an compact and water resistant, not tried in but should be fine in a light shower, certainly not waterproof but could be made so with a bit of sealant. Its is very cheap for the amount of light you get
    Only one rubber band for fixing and it is a little big. Makes fitting easier but is not as secure. Would have preferred to have a couple to choose from.
    It has its shortcomings but is really good for the price, just be prepared to get your soldering iron out!
  • GRAN ILUMINACIÓN A BAJO COSTE

posted by CharlyRRT

- Tiene un muy buen precio comparado con otros focos similares, de 1000lm.- Disponible en distintos colores.- Distintas posiciones de la luz.
    El envío tardó un poco más de lo normal al no estar en stock. No me hubiese molestado de haber sabido que no se encontraba en existencia, pero el caso es que cuando yo lo pedí no se me avisó en ningún momento.
    Si quieres salir a entrenar con la bicicleta por la noche y no quieres gastar demasiado dinero en iluminación pero al mismo tiempo quieres poder ver el camino que tienes por delante, deberías comprar este foco.
  • Very good brightness

posted by serdenus

The lowest brightness is much more than the highest brightness of Cree P4 (my old lamp): http://www.dx.com/p/flood-to-throw-zooming-cree-p4-wc-3-mode-led-bike-light-with-mount-3-aaa-26800 Easy to install.Zooming makes light more usefull.Good quality.
    None.
    Although the cons, it is recommended.
  • Very bright - Buy it!

posted by Barrocco

Very bright light. Build quality is good. Of all 8 head lamps I have, this is my best!
    The head strap is comfortable. You can also buy cheap Li-Po-batteries from RC-shops and use the as power source.
    Just buy it. Hard to find any better for under 100 bucks. You won't regret!
  • B60 Waterproof Cree XM-L T6 1000LM 3-Mode White LE

posted by Merman2011

Flashlight, purchased for spearfishing as it is waterproof, very bright, powerful and wide beam of light 900 lumens, light weight, ease of use. Three modes of operation High> Low> Fast Strobe. The connection wires between the battery and flashlight tightly, a waterproof rubber seal. Works 3:00 at maximum power, it is checked. This button on the lamp operates in water and is illuminated after you connect the battery, it is very convenient for switching. Tested in water at a depth of 3 meters.
    If possible, provide a rigid attachment of the lamp to the other surfaces (bike handlebars, helmet, rifle Scuba)
    I recommend an underwater hunter, a very low price for good quality.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections