DX  » bicycle lights » view all bicycle light t6 » bicycle light t6

bicycle light t6

Customers Who Bought bicycle light t6 Also bought

These cool bicycle light t6 are high quality and at affordable prices. Here at DX we have a huge range of products for you to search from. People who browse bicycle light t6 also browse bicycle blue light and bicycle light black. We hope that dx.com can be your prefered online retailer.
Related Hot Products: bicycle red light, bicycle light battery, ultrafire bicycle light, cr2032 bicycle light, bicycle lights decoration, headlamp bicycle light

bicycle light t6 Customers Reviews

• Happy with purchase

posted by GeneralPats

It seems to be good build quality and the light is extremely bright. Has 5 modes (hi, medium, low, fast strobe and a sort of random strobe). I have used the random strobe for commuting to work, I think the fast strobe is a bit hectic. Can't wait to get out for a night ride in Tokai forest - I think this'll light up the single track big time.
    The silicon attachment doesn't strike me as the best solution for attaching to handle bars but it seems to work fine. On my Giant the result is that the light is pointing slightly to one side due to the angle of the handle bars and there is no real way to adjust the angle of the lamp. I've put a little wedge under 1 corner which gets the angle better but seems to lessen the friction between bar and light - so it can slide round a bit more easily which hasn't posed a problem with commuting but might cause the light to dip down on bumpy off-road tracks.It wasn't advertised with a headband but there was one in the box. Light attaches nicely to the headband and can move up and down well. Haven't figured a nice way yet of attaching the battery to the headband.
    Seems to be a good light and so far I'm happy with the purchase.
  • What a beauty!!

posted by Sarahsinfo

Comes with both head strap and bicycle fittings. Really well made and assembled. This is possible the brightest head torch i have seen. The beam is focused well and the head lamp is very easy to use. Charging only takes a couple of hours before its usable. The head strap is comfortable well made and good fitting. there are 2 constant modes Full brightness and half (half is a good in tent setting.) there is also a flashing strobe setting for when you are using it as a bike light, Bicycle fitting are supplied and work well I used it for a weeks camping and only had to charge it once for 3 hrs mdweek
    Th charger is European 2 pin so i needed an adapter which isn't supplied
    All in all a very good head light and worth every penny. Very bright and brilliant for getting a really close look at moths lol
  • NOT 3460lm but good lighting time

posted by amirlsm

Long lighting time due to high capacity includded battery. Goog High mode beam (but not close to 3500lm).
    should have bought other bike light (I already own 5 diferrent DX bike lights).
    Good buy if you need the axtra lighting time.
  • best for this price

posted by krzysiek_64

Good price, works very good, a lot of light, popular DC plug, battery discharge indicator, long power cable (I can wear battery pack on a belt)
    I change standard DC plug on 2-pin superseal connector for better water resistance. In future I change standard diode for something with warmer light.
    I`ts very good light. When you get this flashlight check soldering, this is very important to work without unpleasant surprise.
  • Surprisingly good.

posted by janisb

The same amount of light as with MJ-808E.It seamed to be well built and used the same connectors as MJ-808E.
    I was surprised that headlamp at this price compared very well to almost two times more expensive MJ-808E. The major difference was light temperature, but I guess that can be adjusted with filters.Maybe it is a defect in the product I got, but it has 4 brightness levels and no strobe.
    It is a good value for money. I would get a better battery pack or add some water isolation for the bundled one.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections