DX  » bicycle lights » view all bicycle light t6 » bicycle light t6

bicycle light t6

Customers Who Bought bicycle light t6 Also bought

These cool bicycle light t6 are high quality and at affordable prices. Here at DX we have a huge range of products for you to search from. People who browse bicycle light t6 also browse bicycle blue light and bicycle light black. We hope that dx.com can be your prefered online retailer.
Related Hot Products: bicycle red light, bicycle light battery, ultrafire bicycle light, cr2032 bicycle light, bicycle lights decoration, headlamp bicycle light

bicycle light t6 Customers Reviews

• Very good

posted by gorlandson

Very good item, well packaged. Everything works fine until now. Very bright light with zoom. I really liked the kit.
    Unfortunatelly I had to pay importation fees on that. And that is very expensive in Brazil.
    You will like it, specially if you don't need to pay abusive importation fees like I and most of brazilian.
  • Waterproof Flashlight for caving

posted by xis1777

Flashlight, purchased for caving as it is waterproof.Nice and high quality realisation.Very good operating time in medium power mode (12 hours) and in high power (3 hours).Quite fast charger (less than one night).The beam is highly focused which is an avantage but sometime a desavantage.
    Cable could be longer.The power switch could be better.
    Very good value, I recommand for caving
  • Okay, I use mid power....

posted by Sami72

Powerful all weather light with rechargeable battery set. The light has been tested on rain and cold weather with no problems at all.Ecellent quality/price. I have ordered these five allready.
    Removing the light is easy and fast. Thumbs up!I have orderd five, one for me and four for friends. Here the same lights are three to four times more expencive. And for my 29er I think the second set would be good idea when going into woods.
    Most funny thing is that cars do switch lights in to low when passing by with this light and high is on. Battery last for longer when low is used and good solid 1,5h with high. But still the spare battery would be good Idea.... for longer trips.
  • Very powerful light.

posted by Esanchesl

The flashlight light power is incredible. The distance the focus reaches is far than 80 meters, good enough for a night bike ride. It´s built with a very resistant material, all the parts thread very well.The attaching part to the bike is made in rubber and keeps the flashlight well fixed.
    The equipment I was needing for night mountain biking.Never point the light to someone´s face/eye.
    The flashlight is excellent and you can use it out of the bike too.
  • powerful long lasting light

posted by Royep

The light output is strongest of any other bike light I've seen so far.No matter how dark the path I ride in, the path ahead is well lighted and clearthe 6 batteries pack never failed me so far during a ride ( most products in this category comes with a 4 batteries pack )
    Got many comments about the dazzling light from other bikers and drivers on the road
    great buy, recommended t to friends too

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections