DX  » bicycle headlamp » view all bicycle headlamp t6 » bicycle headlamp t6

bicycle headlamp t6

Customers Who Bought bicycle headlamp t6 Also bought

The bicycle headlamp t6 your looking for is one of our top sellers. DX offers worldwide free shipping and faster delivery. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.

bicycle headlamp t6 Customers Reviews

• Bright white light

posted by nitant

-Good build quality. The switch has a satisfying click. The plastic outer body also seems to be built to last-Bright light. Really really bright. Lights up a dark room with ease. Works really well in the outdoors and adventure trips.-Lasts long. The battery lasts an easy 2-3 hours. Good enough for a hike through a forest. Plus the batteries are very standard. No special connectors.-Got clips for the wire. So no wire messes. Keeps them organized
    None
    Buy it. Very bright, compact, light and small.
  • narrow intense spot output

posted by hacky1

Intense but focused white light, The unit is light, small and compact. Cable length allows light to be mounted to a helmet (cable tied the harness to the helmet)& the battery in top pocket of a backpack.
    Mounted on my helmet the light has not dropped down so I have not had to adjust it on the move !!
    For cycling this light is well suited to open trail and road riding
  • BRIGHT-maybe to bright

posted by fuzz2050

This light is absurdly bright, easy to use, has a simple and versatile mounting mechanism and is more than enough to light your way on the darkest of streets. On long country roads, this light is perfect, the beam is a maybe a bit to focused, but it illuminates the road like a charm. More than enough light to ride by.
    While the mounting mechanism is simple, it's fairly robust. It's easy to use and plenty versatile to mount in a wide variety of situations.
    This light isn't appropriate for all circumstances, it's to bright for a lot of commutes, but for those times when you need light, this is perfect.
  • Perfect for MTB

posted by elduri

The zoom adjust the pointing area from an small cube in the wall to a big circle. The light area is homogeneus and give a blue, almost purple light. Seems pretty strong built, even the dimmer/zoom and its not a big light. I like a lot the modes, full, medium, low and off. And extra strobe mode if you press like two seconds. Perfect!!
    I have this other sku http://www.dx.com/p/ha-iii-cree-ssc-p7-c-sxo-3-mode-900-lumen-led-headlamp-set-4-18650-included-29489 and in theory is the same lux, but this zooming light is more brilliant and powerful, the led is smaller and i think wont be so hot like the other.
    Cheap and valuable item. Quite good for cycling (its what i want for). Im waiting for other two more sku, 170891 and 170146, i will see which one its better.
  • Okay, I use mid power....

posted by Sami72

Powerful all weather light with rechargeable battery set. The light has been tested on rain and cold weather with no problems at all.Ecellent quality/price. I have ordered these five allready.
    Removing the light is easy and fast. Thumbs up!I have orderd five, one for me and four for friends. Here the same lights are three to four times more expencive. And for my 29er I think the second set would be good idea when going into woods.
    Most funny thing is that cars do switch lights in to low when passing by with this light and high is on. Battery last for longer when low is used and good solid 1,5h with high. But still the spare battery would be good Idea.... for longer trips.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections