DX  » bicycle headlamp » view all bicycle headlamp t6 » bicycle headlamp t6

bicycle headlamp t6

Customers Who Bought bicycle headlamp t6 Also bought

The bicycle headlamp t6 your looking for is one of our top sellers. DX offers worldwide free shipping and faster delivery. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.

bicycle headlamp t6 Customers Reviews

• Very nice light.

posted by murphysmnm

Very bright light, indeed. The beam lacks sharp edges or rings. The focus is perfect for riding roads and pathways at night, with a nice tight pattern.It would be wise not to use the strobe mode at night. It is very powerful and liable to send anyone with an active brain wave into an epileptic fit if used in the dark. Daytime use, however is the perfect venue for this feature.The on button is the best design I have seen for one of these lights: push for level 1-2-3-4. If the button is pressed once again, it returns to level 1, very useful for not blinding oncoming cyclists on the bike bath. There is a second switch for the flash mode. It operates off-flash-off or steady-flash-steady.
    This light does not come with a battery. I rectified my shimano nexus generator hub for power while riding the commuter bike. I will need to build a battery pack for using on the other bikes.
    a good deal.
  • impressing

posted by Jackass66

i thought due to the low price the quality of this headlamp is lower than my magic shine one. however, it is not. it is well built and seems to do its job just fine. I use it as a headlamp attached to my helmet for freeride biking as additional lamp to see where my barlamp doesn't point at. also used it to go running and i was quite surprised that it doesn't really moves. it stays where you put it and doesn't really bother once you get used to it.battery lasted around 5 hours on max. mode for first uses which is more than stated
    i was looking for an extension cable but couldn't find one which fits (the one from magic shine doesn't!) so you need to store the batteries in a bag pack or bag closer to your head. beam is consentrated and narrow and not really bright
    if you are looking for a headlamp at a very reasonable price than go for this one
  • For a low price, you will not find anything better

posted by Sapateira

For a very low price you can not buy anything better or similar, I use this light in MTB and road bike, and it is fantastic, the color it's very beautifull, and you have some colors for chose and match with the colour of your bike.
    the button to change the mode of light could be more practical and simple.
    if you want something, reliably good and cheap, very cheap, so has this option! there is nothing better!
  • Great headlight for the bike

posted by eyeflare

Throws a lot of light, on high it dazzles drivers if needed. Good battery life on medium and low, while making me very visible in traffic. It does make drivers see you better at night and I've noticed that I get a little more space. Cables are nice and long, with a very sturdy interconnect.
    Very happy with this purchase.
    Highly recommended. More light than my HID from Light & Motion, and that was $300, not $30.
  • Very good

posted by gorlandson

Very good item, well packaged. Everything works fine until now. Very bright light with zoom. I really liked the kit.
    Unfortunatelly I had to pay importation fees on that. And that is very expensive in Brazil.
    You will like it, specially if you don't need to pay abusive importation fees like I and most of brazilian.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections