- Low battery signal - Optical electric type for early detecting from all directions - Loud 90 dB alarm signal - Construction Material: Moulded ABS
- Mode: JD-315 - Color: White - Material: ABS + PC - Emission frequency: 315MHz +/- 0.075MHz - Supports 2262 decoding - Static current: 30~45uA - Working current: 30-120mA - Emissi
- Color: Black - Gas sensor: Coal gas / natural gas / liquefied petroleum gas - Alarm density: 0.1~0.5% (coal gas) / 0.1~0.3% (natural gas) / 0.1~0.2% (LPG) - 2-flat-pin plug - Wor
User Manual: http://m5.img.dxcdn.com/CDDriver/CD/sku.248109.doc It is a mobile communication technology security product, which supports SMS and dialing alarm and can store 6 group
- Color: White - Material: ABS housing - Power: DC 12V (9~16V) - Power consumption (standby): 5mA - Power consumption (alarmed): 80mA - Detection output: Normally closed contact -
Color: Black Brand: N/A Model: NG02 Material: Plastic Quantity: 1Set Screen Size: N/Acm Remote Control Range: 10m Voice Decibels: 110dB Power Adaptor: Yes Working Temperature: -10~
Color: White Model: ARM-40B Material: ABS Quantity: 1Set Screen Size: 3inch Remote Control Range: 10-30m Voice Decibels: 110dB Power Adaptor: Yes Power Supply: NI-HI AAA x 6 DC 7.
- Material: ABS + PC - Model: JD-163 - Color: White - Quantity: 1 - Power supply: DC 9V - Voice decibels: 95dB - Battery type: 9V 6F22 battery - Output signal: Independent output
- Material: Plastic - Model: CO-2088 - Color: White - Quantity: 1 - Power supply: 4.5V, 3 x AA batteries (not included) - Remote controlled distance: Within 3 meters - Voice decibe
Color: White Model: ARM-30A Material: ABS Quantity: 1Set Screen Size: 2.8inch Remote Control Range: 10-30m Voice Decibels: 110dB Power Adaptor: Yes Power Supply: NI-HI 6 x AAA DC7.
- Model: AR161 - Alarm at LP gas leakage - Use micro-computer IC technology for intelligent product design - Sensitive gas sensor for indoor detection - Low power consumption, suit
posted by EugeneM
posted by Gringotson
posted by SrDonGato
posted by Sullivan
Subscribe to our newsletter: