DX  » t6 led » view all aaa led t6 » aaa led t6

aaa led t6

The perfect aaa led t6 here to meet all your needs. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. DX provides the hottest gadgets at the lowest prices.

aaa led t6 Customers Reviews

• Small and powerfull

posted by corbiealen

It is small, compact and easy to use.Very bright and probably the best one.Price is four star concerning lack of battery and a charger.
    Would like to have another one :)Have also bought rubber Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights which fits perfectly.
    Very sattisfied with the product and with FREE delivery all the way to Serbia.(which most people don't know where it is on the map)
  • Great Flood light for price.

posted by Josh101

After trying one of these lights, I ordered 4 more, For the money, these flashlights are excellent. I chose this type of light for the lens it has. Because of the work being done, I needed a good flood light. The spot from this light is massive and the light is clean and uniform. But it still can zoom to shine at a good distance. After having 2 for over 2 months, there were no issues to report.
    If you buy this light and use 18650 batteries, you should get the battery sleeve to help the fit as it is designed to also run off 3 AAA batteries.
    If you want a good Bright flood light, then this is a good buy.
  • A Handy Little Flashlight

posted by cboulding

The Flash light has a Very Sturdy feel with a solid metal casing. The focus ring is a decent quality and produces and nice clean beam when fully focused. The battery adapter it comes with enables me to use 3 standard AAA type batteries which are easily available.
    Its a very nice size for a handheld, not to small to handle but also not to cumbersome. The multiple functions are available but I have yet to find a use for them.
    Overall I am happy with this flash light its perfect for use at work as well as walking around the dark fields where I live.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections