DX  » aaa flashlight »  view all aaa flashlights t6 » aaa flashlights t6

aaa flashlights t6

You'll find the best aaa flashlights t6 for you here. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. 18650 flashlight aaa and aaa flashlight mode are the hottest keywords that customer use. DX provides the best online shopping service for you.
Related Hot Products: aaa flashlight 120lm, 4 aaa flashlight, zoom flashlight aaa, aaa flashlight clip

aaa flashlights t6 Customers Reviews

• A Handy Little Flashlight

posted by cboulding

The Flash light has a Very Sturdy feel with a solid metal casing. The focus ring is a decent quality and produces and nice clean beam when fully focused. The battery adapter it comes with enables me to use 3 standard AAA type batteries which are easily available.
    Its a very nice size for a handheld, not to small to handle but also not to cumbersome. The multiple functions are available but I have yet to find a use for them.
    Overall I am happy with this flash light its perfect for use at work as well as walking around the dark fields where I live.
  • Flashlight real powerfull

posted by alandc

Thats a great Flashlight! His Brightness is very good at dark. When Focused have a great range...dont know its treu the 300 meters...but it goes far, far and far away.
    I have looked for anothers before buying..i think this one, is the better combinating price and good thing!
    I have bought 6 of it....all my family have one now...and all of them came in great cases and working great!! :D
  • Perfect for this price

posted by bennurkan

overall building is very solid.not just a toy.of course the light is not 900 lumen but which ones that says 900 lumen actually is???but I'm pretty sure it is very close to that.(by the way ia am using it with 3 aaa batteries so it might would get more powerful with the 1865 battery)got very suprised when i got it.Didnt expect it to be this good.
    pretty usefull that it also works with 3 aaa batteries instead of an 1865 one.
    worth the money.this one is no joke.
  • Great- really great

posted by rkapell

+ very good bulit quality (alloy) of the Front Lamp+ Nice charging System - extremely small+ Ring for focusing works great+ bright light+ Mounting System seems to hold on the Bar properly
    I am using it on my MTB and it works perfectly even after smoe rough roads. The lamp is to big to have it in the under seat bag with the other things - you have to take it with you on purpose
    Great lamp, acceptable light for the backside.Buy it!
  • Awesome

posted by ChristianHawaii

Super Friggin *BRIGHT* Amazing at night and in the water. The Light is sealed very well with the twist cap. I Also bought two more as gift. All owners are very pleased! I would buy another, but I think I will buy a bigger one next time!.
    CREE XM-L is the shizzle!
    GREAT LIGHT Great Price! If you need a medium dive light, look no futher!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections