DX  » cree t6 » view all aaa cree t6 » aaa cree t6

aaa cree t6

Customers Who Bought aaa cree t6 Also bought

Buy a aaa cree t6 from DX.com! It's your best choice. As the number 1 cool gadgets provider, DX provides and delivers high quality products from China, worldwide. You can also browse the cree t6 zoom, cree t6 module, and we provide more ways to help you find the products you want. We hope that you have a fulfilling shopping expreience, on China's leading e-commerce retailer website.
Related Hot Products: cree t6 26650, cree 6 t6, cree t6 bicycle, cree t6 head, aa cree t6, 3 cree t6

aaa cree t6 Customers Reviews

• Great T6 LED Flashlight

posted by MSSiqueira

Best flashlight of this class I've ever bought.Excellent finish.Feels sturdy.Very good and uniform beam.Very useful 3xAAA adapter/holder.Two-way removable clip!
    If it will be your first XM-L T6 flashlight, you'll want to buy a holster/case. Look for good reviewed ones, and pay attention to match the dimension.Strobe mode is useless to me, but if it's your thing, it works flawlessly.
    You can go no wrong with this great device.
  • This Cree XM-L T6 is impressive!

posted by WhatsNew

It out-shines anything else I have. For the low, price this looks like a genuine Cree XM-L. When comparing it side by side with my Led Lenzer P7 (only 180 lumen), this UltraFire E7 is easily three times as bright. The low mode is on par with the Lenzer on high. The zoom action works well.
    This will now be my everyday use flashlight. It is rugged enough and it puts out plenty of light. The beam, on narrow, easily reaches the top of a nearby 120m building. For most purposes the low setting will be sufficient.
    I chose this to get a T6 with zoom and I am well satisfied. Can recommend this product, just that you have to get used to the square led image.
  • awesome flashlight

posted by mamorno

this flashlight is awesome!!! super bright and long lasting . it is also very water resistant . I have dropped it many time on pavement and dose not chip or scratch .When i walk in the forest at night with this thing its like walking in day light , you can see everything .
    i am going to buy more of these to give away , they work so well i might get 10 and tape them all together to make a mega light than give it away to somebody or burry in in the ground and find it in 30 years to see if it still works.
    for the size its the strongest light i have ever seen, truly amazing range and coverage
  • Great- really great

posted by rkapell

+ very good bulit quality (alloy) of the Front Lamp+ Nice charging System - extremely small+ Ring for focusing works great+ bright light+ Mounting System seems to hold on the Bar properly
    I am using it on my MTB and it works perfectly even after smoe rough roads. The lamp is to big to have it in the under seat bag with the other things - you have to take it with you on purpose
    Great lamp, acceptable light for the backside.Buy it!
  • Nice for a spare torch

posted by S1R

Size, weight & shape are very handy. Price is very good. Brightness is ok. Also 3xAAA option is usefull. There is just one mode ON/OFF which is absolutely great :)
    You will need silicon grease and spare o-ring with it. You may consider this as a spare dive light instead of main torch.
    At the end, it's quite good for that price, but don't expect too much.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections