DX  » 18650 aaa »  view all aaa 18650 t6 » aaa 18650 t6

aaa 18650 t6

Customers Who Bought aaa 18650 t6 Also bought

You'll find the best aaa 18650 t6 for you here. Our customer service team will repond promptly to your questions, making your shopping experience stress free and easier. DX provides the hottest gadgets at the lowest prices.

aaa 18650 t6 Customers Reviews

• An OK universal flashlight

posted by liubartas

18650 or AAA batteries can be used, it looks OK. It is rather easy to go from square spot to spill. It can tailstand.It is suitable for bicycle riding but you may want to consider other flaslights as it loses light having no reflector.Otherwise an OK/good piece of manufacturing.My light dropped on stones after lanyard broke, which resulted maybe in a couple of small specs on the body but one has really search for them and there was no effect on function.
    It has no hotspot. The spill is even with a couple of ligt rings outside but they are negligable.It has no reflector, so much light is lost when in spot mode.I has, IMHO, a simple plastic lens, no fancy coatings whatsoever.The High mode draws up to 2.05 A (at least - my DMM probably is an average and may not be very accurate). Middle mode is about 0.8A, Low is 0.03 (mostly on my DMM), rarely it can get to 0.14A. I tried to get stable measurement but sometimes it is just brighter than usually.Head does not get hot or even warm after half an hour so it may really not take 2.8A current and/or heatsinking is not that good.It has an O ring at the tail but no on the front.Threads on the tail are pretty shallow and are not square but worked fine for me.
    It is a bright light after my ~5 y. old one, it is good for riding a bicycle if you do not require hotspot or correctly working memmory. Middle mode has OK/satisfacory light levels for riding, and High mode is more comfortable. Low could be used too in darkness but it would force you into rather slow ride. A light with reflector will not be as adjustable but may throw more light and not just absorb it.
  • Excellent Product !!!

posted by LHBI

This flashlight surprised me, because I thought that would be feeble, but actually when I got really pleased with it. The light is very strong and use it with the battery TrustFire 18650 instead of AAA. I am very pleased!! They can buy that you will like, will not regret
    Who buy this flashlight, I refer also to buy a stack more powerful and even more powerful charger for the batteries.
    You can buy this flashlight is excellent.
  • Nice flashlight

posted by rhino1974

High quality finish, powerful beam. Dimming function is useful for close range use. This is a good all-rounder if you are looking for general purpose flashlight at a fraction of the cost of local department stores etc.
    The shape of the LED will result in a square beam pattern pattern at full zoom. Don't shine this flashlight in anyones eyes as it is very bright and could cause injury.
    This is now my everyday flashlight for around the house and camping etc.
  • Recomendable al 100%

posted by lagunas62

Muy buena relacion calidad precio, mas que suficiente luminosidad para uso en bicicleta, campo, etc. Posibilidad de usar con pilas diferentes. Aparentemente compacta y resistente.El cambio de pilas es rapido y preciso, gracias a una buena mecanizacion de la carcasa de aluminio.
    El tiempo que llevo con ella esta siendo muy satisfactorio.De momento solo la he usado con pilas recargables, y en intensidad maxima vienen durando 75 minutos, y luego baja su luminosidad aunque aguanta otra hora sin problema con intensidad menor. Probare con no recargables para comparar duracion.
    Una buena compra para ver por donde vas sin gastarte mucho dinero.
  • Useful, bright gadget

posted by StefanVogel

The focus mechanism is brilliant and very easy to use. Never had such an easy mechanism. Hope it will work after some time of use still. Very bright light and good built quality.
    I don't like the 5 mode switch too much, but can handle it. The strobe modes are useless for me.
    This flashlight is worth the price. Good quality for 18$ compared to the other ones I already have. Recommended buy.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections