DX  » t10 led » view all 8000k led t10 » 8000k led t10

8000k led t10

Customers Who Bought 8000k led t10 Also bought

Every single 8000k led t10 displayed here is of a high level and the price is reasonable. As the number 1 cool gadgets provider, DX provides and delivers high quality products from China, worldwide. Customers can also browse t10 led 1w or t10 led pair to find their desired products. Join us and enjoy the best discounts around.
Related Hot Products: t10 4 led, car led t10, t10 20 led, t10 24 led, led t10 2w, led 3528 t10

8000k led t10 Customers Reviews

• Very good bright

posted by anderdoma

It's bealtiful bulb, I'm using it in the license plate, the color is really 8000k, is a mixer of white and blue, being blue stronger, the light done is very good, and the get more bealtiful, than the original bulbs.
    I recommend buy this one, still that this one don't be the cheaper.
    I'm using about 2 months, they are working very well yet, there are led in boths sides, so you have a good light.
  • Perfect!

posted by Gonza1987

Exactamente lo que estaba esperando, cambié las luces porque se las ví a un amigo y dan bastante luminosidad, una luz blanca perfecta y sencillisimas de instalar.
    Son fáciles de instalar y funcionaron a la primera, consiguen una luz blanca la cual se nota mucho de las anteriores que venían de fábrica con el coche. Las recomiendo.
    Simplemente más baratas que en cualquier tienda de por aquí (Madrid) y la calidad es la misma.
  • Super Great LEDs! Bright indeed

posted by shamirvr

Verry bright, produce great lumens, and are a snap to use. I am using these as back up/reverse light on my Forte Koup and i LOVE THEM! i had the 3528 t10 with 4x SMD on it, and while i loved the color, they where less bright by a long shot. This one fill the cavity very well and reflects way better on the metal reflective insides of your housings.
    Will last a lifetime longer than regular halogen buls, costs way less than halogens, and consume way less battery power due to their lower wattage consumption, and are WAY brighter/safer for you.
    Great, Bright Led's for a fantastic price!! Change your old halogen bulbs NOW!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections