DX  » view all 5 cree xm-l t6 » 5 cree xm-l t6

5 cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought 5 cree xm-l t6 Also bought

The perfect 5 cree xm-l t6 here to meet all your needs. Customers worldwide including Russia, Brazil, America, Spain all choose DX as their preferred online shopping website. Join us and enjoy the best discounts around.

5 cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Good ratio of the price and characteristics

posted by visharu

1. Bright, range more than 200 meters. But in the city more than 100 meters.2. Low cost. There are no analogs.3. It isn't heated almost. Good cooling. Reliable.
    ColorTemp ~7600K. It isn't bad, as my UltraFire TH-T60 - ~8100K!! P7 was better: ~6500K. Electric current on the button: 0.95-1.00A (max, with two batteries).Runtime: 2 hours 15 min (max), 3 hours 45min (mid), 7 hours (low) - with two batteries.Stable brightness during the work period.Automatic switching off at a discharge of batteries. TrustFire x8 is a little brighter..
    Look at comparison of Flashlights in my photos.
  • awsom light for the money.

posted by tiigerclaw03

Can use 18650 and 25560 batteries. Brighter then daylight. You can see the beam on the ground in direct full sunlightPrice and build quality.Heat sinking seems to do well. It will get really hot after 10 minHeat
    With two 26650 batteries it will draw 7 amps from the tail cap .And go down to 2.4.7 amps WOW!
    great light at a bargain price. i took a square of toilet paper and magic marked a 1/2 inch spot. I then put the square on top of the lens and stood the light on its tail cap as i turned it on. @ seconds later smoke. This to me is a very powerful light.and with a run time with 3 26650 batteries it'll last you for a real emergency.
  • Great light

posted by johnnyr

Very very very bright, handle is great, best light I own, and I have a lot, the build quality is very good, definitely with combined bulbs it's close too 4000lumes. I use it for work and it is brighter than $200lights that I own
    A must have for the collection, my boss has one and his family calls it a "soda can"
    It will be your favorite light. Great light for the price, you won't be disappointed with this light.
  • 2 x 18650 batteries included - great bargain

posted by trxtr

most of the XM-L T6 flashlights here are sold without batteries for comparable price. I was very afraid the trade-off for having batteries included would be low overall quality. But the quality seems good.The switch has memory and cycles on half-click
    It comes in a nice sturdy box, so it could be a good present. Not sure if it's really IP68 Water resistant, zooming mechanism doesn't look like it'll hold water submersion for longcan't check if batteries are really 2400 mah, they has no brand on themclip is very stiff, I don't think it's really useful
    My first XM-L T6, so I can't really compare it to competitors, but I'm happy with the usefulness and packing list
  • handy but powerful flash light

posted by jonnyclever

Small but handy, it's really good for the pocket and every day use. With a 18650 Lithium battery and an optimized charger you have a money save solution for the dark time of each day.
    At the normal use as a flash light it's really a good choice. The red colour comes out very clear and brilliant - my daughters love it.
    No more batteries for each evening and a big amount of waste with the empty batteries - you can do something for a green and healthy future.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections