DX  » view all 5 cree xm-l t6 » 5 cree xm-l t6

5 cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought 5 cree xm-l t6 Also bought

The perfect 5 cree xm-l t6 here to meet all your needs. Customers worldwide including Russia, Brazil, America, Spain all choose DX as their preferred online shopping website. Join us and enjoy the best discounts around.

5 cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• cheap and strong

posted by sukyshyro

his sizeits tightnessThe fact that uses 18650his style
    its construction is sufficient conservative for my taste so it should be a flashlight that does not draw attention but not go unnoticedYour body has a Mayan type lines that enhance the feel and two cuts on the sides where they led screenprinted model and model mark next to the body of the flashlight has notches above and below to use a clip but as sent me a lanyard clip instead of show I could not say that the lanyard is quite nice
    is perfect to carry in your pocketis a light cannon
  • best chice for longer runtime / some quality issues

posted by meduren

the larger 26650 battery give a lot more run time than the 18650 models and the lower internal resistance handles the current better with less waste as heat. Speaking of heat, the added mass of the larger size keeps it cool even after long sessions on hi. (hard to tell from a photo but it is roughly double the mass of the average 18650) Everything you need is in a well made heavy card stock box with a magnetic flap on the top.
    Once repaired it's use as an emergency light it would be great due to the long run time and the fact the cap not be removed to charge it often.
    For the price it's a great match set after it's fixed.
  • good flashlight with wider beam than X2000

posted by laurmila

Light is warmer a bit yellow. building quality and comfort in hand is better than X2000. Hope the reflector under the glass is also better quality, cause two of 5 X2000 I owned burned and doesn't reflect light properly.
    if compared to X2000 (SKU 14450), beam is wider when zoomed-to throw so X2000 goes further. also when not zoomed it enlightenes smaller circle when X2000. circleflashlight is 9mm longer and thiner in hand,
    compared to X2000 cons/pros, price/quality is equal, but I choose X2000 because of better zoom.
  • Great Light

posted by Shutterfox

can be powered by either AAA or AA batteries, has three power levels so you can conserve battery if you need. The strobe mode in somebodys face at even a moderate distance will cause pain and is a good self defense tool.
    more friction or indent-stops on the lens zoom so that it hold position. you really do not need the S-O-S mode, not that many folks even know morris code anymore.
    Liked it so much I bought more for gifts
  • Great buy & solid performer

posted by NateB

Uses the T6great white colour & slightly towards the purple end of the spectrum.Even when driven at 3A only marginal gains were had (10-15% approx), so out of the box its a solid performer.
    Definetely worth the upgrade from the x2000 which uses the XR-E, its at least as bright but has about 4x the area of light output.(Comparing to a modified x2000 running XR-E R2 @ 1050mA)
    If you need a zoomer - then get it, massive output & very functional zoom.Only fractional improvements (10-15%) can be had from replacing driver.It is 30mm in diameter as a minimum - so could be difficult in some applications.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections