DX  » view all 5 cree xm-l t6 » 5 cree xm-l t6

5 cree xm-l t6

The perfect 5 cree xm-l t6 here to meet all your needs. Customers worldwide including Russia, Brazil, America, Spain all choose DX as their preferred online shopping website. Join us and enjoy the best discounts around.

5 cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Excellent product

posted by Peabrahao

Excellent cost-benefict. It becomes with 2 chargers (cable and car) and battery included.Nice lighting range (about 300~400mts).Very bright (very strong on center and very luminous around).Good runtime (about 2 hours on high mode).
    no other additional comments.
    I'm very satisfied with this product. I strongly recommend it.
  • Fantastic light

posted by saanichton

Very very bright. Over 5A at tail cap with three 26650 batteries. Hefty construction. Tail stands. 2-Cell option.
    It exceeded my expectations. I was thinking the brightness might not be that good, as each emitter might not get very much current. I have tried several bright lights, some with disappointment. This one did not disappoint me. The 18650 option is great, as I will not leave it on long enough to need the 26650s.
    Recommended for a bright light.
  • Muito Interessante

posted by FelipeSimmi

Lanterna muito boa. Muito legal o jeito como ela alterna pelos modos de foco. Foi dificil descobrir, ams depois, achei muito interessante.Recomendo, tem um foco muito bom, que atinge uma grande distancia.
    Lanterna muito boa. Muito legal o jeito como ela alterna pelos modos de foco. Foi dificil descobrir, ams depois, achei muito interessante.Recomendo, tem um foco muito bom, que atinge uma grande distancia.
  • Great little flashlight

posted by baldbens

-very bright, easy and quick to zoom beam.-I like the ability to use AAA batteries -pretty consistently decent beam quality when changing focus
    Very pleased with the flashlight so far. The battery charge seems to last a long time.I do, though, wish it had a mode memory. Not a big fan of cycling through all the modes.Friends are always impressed with its light output.
    Great bang-for-buck flashlight. I would recommend it.
  • One of the best zooming XM-L T6 flashlights

posted by podvlada

Very bright, small and powerfull, seems sturdy and build quality is very good as well. Clip is strong. Strap can be attached, there are small drilled holes near the cap. Fits protected cells - I have TrustFire protected 2400mAh cells (sku. 20392) and tailcap can be screwed all the way in. Stands good on tail and on the head too. Will not roll with the clip on. Zoomable. Switch has nice feeling - it's reverse click type.
    OK, here are some numbers. With fresh cell: high mode draws ~1,8A; medium ~0,9A; low ~0,25A. Measured 1m from wall, wide beam has 130cm diameter, zoomed beam is square with side of 17cm.
    Don't know, how much I would have to pay to get one of these in my country. This beats everything else in price and output power. You wouldn't regret buying one of these.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections