DX  » view all 3 cree xm-l t6 » 3 cree xm-l t6

3 cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought 3 cree xm-l t6 Also bought

Welcome to our 3 cree xm-l t6 online shop. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. DX is the best cool gadgets provider, so take action now and come take a look at our site dx.com.

3 cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• great light

posted by elias155

So much light for such little price. Seriously, it's nuts. I use it on my bike strapped to the handlebar together with a smaller flashlight strapped to my helmet, and it is crazy how much light you get. The forests come alive at night, and it is so much FUN! going out for a spin right now :D
    I do seriously recommend it!
    Great purchase, for half the price as the equivalent one bought in a profesional biking shop
  • amazing headlamp

posted by jakob27

Good build quality. Very brigth. Half-mode is ok to use most of the time, full-mode hardly ever needed. Very good focus (for this kind of product). Focused beam is clearly visible in nighttime. Can use one or two batteries. Lasts quite long with decent batteries.
    Get some decent batteries or they won't last long. The blinking mode is annoying, would prefere one with mode-memory - though these are quite a bit more expensive.
    Highly recommended if you need a headlamp!
  • Best flashlight on DX

posted by Superi0r

Really Hi-Mid-Lo flashlight! No strobe and SOS, finally! It is very hard to find flashlight with this mode arrangement in the market. Compact construction, equal to SpiderFire SSC P7, almost EDC. OP reflector is good - the beam is smooth.
    Hi mode is extremely bright - twice brighter, than SpiderFire SSC P7. The body become very hot after 5 minutes of use. After 15 minutes flashlight is uncomfortable to handle. After 30 minutes the body is untouchable, but LED is still very bright and don't fried. It is a very bad idea to use it on Hi for long time. Hi mode is very good for biking (no overheating problems while moving). I advise to use Mid mode In other cases - still very bright, but doesn't overheat the flashlight. Low is really low, very usefull on close distances.
    Sorry for my bad english
  • Love this product

posted by fireworks2nite

This little torch is the perfect size for travelling and to keep beside the bed. Easy to turn on - the button is at the base of the torch.Comes with a strapVery bright LED lightGreat scope in the dark.
    Was able to engrave my daughter's name on her torch. Personalized, it became a very special present.Colours are bright and attractive.
    Great torch for self, children, the car etc.Order batteries from DX at time of purchase
  • Very powerful

posted by bneov

Incredibly powerful light - easy to be seen on objects 300 meters and more away.Comfortable adjustable straps.Zoom function is easy to use (just push-pull) and convenient, has a wide zoom range.Works with easy to find and replace AA type batteries.Moisture-proof rubber battery compartment cover.Generally seems well built and sturdy.
    Low battery life - but that's expected at that power.Probably a third mode - with even less powerful light and longer battery life would have been benefical.
    An excellent purchase, recommended if you want a superpowerful headlamp.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections