DX  » view all 3 cree xm-l t6 » 3 cree xm-l t6

3 cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought 3 cree xm-l t6 Also bought

Welcome to our 3 cree xm-l t6 online shop. At DX all products are checked in the quality control department before being packed and sent to you. DX is the best cool gadgets provider, so take action now and come take a look at our site dx.com.

3 cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• Good value

posted by saabstefan

Good value for the money. It is well crafted. Good headstrap. Light weight on the head. Fitting for bicycle.
    Turns quite warm on outside. Very fast flashmode. Temperature on the colour is a bit higher thean most other lights in same range.
    I sure recommend this light. It is cheap, and gives a strong nice light. The people who afford this probably afford loosing it if it gets stolen on bicycle.
  • Perfect for this price

posted by EpRoM

+Ultra Clear glass lens, Smooth and clean aluminium reflectors. I have never seen this features at this price level. +Perfect machining work. Every part contacts flawlessly. +Unique design. +Take longest 18650s with no problem+Driver modes consume 1580mA on High, 800mA on Medium, 180mA on Low +10500lux @1m (not bad for 3 small reflector and underdriven xm-l's)+Texas Instruments LM358+Vanilla White Led chroma
    *I have bought lots of flashlight at this price range but this flashlight is perfect.*Very good designed host. I want to buy the host alone and use xp-e or xp-g neutral whites for more throw capability.
    For this price no one can be disappointed.
  • Excellent headlamp

posted by cyberflashx

The flashlight is of a very good quality and the lamp chassis is in full metal, very sturdy.The zooming mode works very good and the runtime is pretty long on (above 4 hours).For most tasks the 50% mode is more than enough. The beam range exceeds 200m, very impressive. The bike clip is very good and sturdy.
    I recommend this headlamp for serious outdoor enthusiasts. Used it in the woods and while mountain biking. It is outdoor-proof ;-)
    It is very worth the money!
  • Docent bikelight, but not like advertised!

posted by kombinatir

Very bright. Nice casing. It might be great light for camping, hiking, outdoor, jogging, multisport, but turn out does not cover my needs.
    Would be also great if there was any rubber sealing between case and cord.
    Dealextreme read specs before you post them!!!
  • Nice replacement of faulty drop-in

posted by yfujii

Has three modes (Hi,Lo,Fast strobe) and mode memory, as advertized.Fits to my WF-501B (of sku 36356) perfectly.Nice color (not too blue), bright (though I think not 840lm as described later).Does not get hot too quickly compared to my P7-CSXO drop-in (in sku 36356).
    Using CC/CV 100W power supply, measured 4.09V*2.75A=11W between outer spring and inner spring. With my second-hand 18650, measured 4.02V*2.0A=8W. Assuming driver efficiencyof 70%, estimated total luminosity is 770lm/11W and 600lm/8W. Not bad.Frequency of low mode is 120Hz, and fast strobe 7.4Hz.
    Buy. To me it is nice replacement of my faulty drop-in. Brighter and less hot, has mode memory.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections