DX  » cree t6 » view all 3 cree t6 » 3 cree t6

3 cree t6

Customers Who Bought 3 cree t6 Also bought

You can find fashionable 3 cree t6 at a low price. Dx offers a range of products from consumer electronics to outdoor sports gadgets and so much more. At DX there is something to suit everyone. You can also browse cree t6 26650 and cree 6 t6. DX is the world leader in electronic gadgets.
Related Hot Products: cree t6 1000lm, cree t6 1200lm, cree t6 bicycle, aaa cree t6, cree t6 zoom, cree t6 module

3 cree t6 Customers Reviews

• One of the best bicycle lights you can get

posted by shakunsood

This is the best light you can get for your bicycle. It has got 3 XM L T6 LEDs by CREE and they just work wonders. I specially like the four modes, One LED, Two LEDs, Three LEDs and slow strobbing. With this light mounted on your bicycle you can see as much as while being on a car. It has a long range and a very decent spread in terms of width. The light can be used for other purposes like hiking or general walking in dark as well. The accessories provided are very useful and they all work very well.
    Overall very satisfied with the product.
    A very good bike and general purpose light with good value for money specially at DX.
  • Very good light, same than my 501b 800lm

posted by Dud4s

- Fits my head pperfectly, battaries in the back help to stabilize the flashlight in place; - Perfect for night hiking, cycling, hunting, working or just to walk around my farm taking care and feeding my animals in the days i come later from work.- The lo mode is very usefull to those moments when you don't need to much light and that way you can save battery!
    - Needed something to take feed may farm animals during the night, bought this and now i-m using it in almost everything!
    Very good flashlight, Zoom is also a pro, the best for this price!
  • Excellent, very bright

posted by jackdw4

Extremely bright light with no annoying flashing functions. Button is on back of LED unit and goes Full bright cool light LED - Half bright cool light LED - Warm LED - OffComfortable to wear and well balanced. Not too heavy on front or back.
    Does have a small red LED on the rear that is on whenever the front LEDs are on
    Very very good for the price and would definitely recommend to anybody
  • Well built headlamp

posted by bandit373

Well built.Rugged .Looks sharp, very little plastic in it.Have used it in all seasons including harsh Canadian Winters, it holds up well.Really throws an incredible amount of light. Intensity is stronger than my quad light (lol)
    There's an SOS mode as well that is active if you hold the button down for 3-4 secs.Purchasing 18650's is required. Not sure why the specs say 1 to 2 batteries. You need 2 as far as I can tell.For batteries I recommend sku 194718
    Would recommend to friends.
  • The fisherman and hunter.

posted by HudoifedoR

A good flashlight. Good price for this product. The declared 800LM confirmed. Compare this lantern with a Cree XM-L T6 900LM 5-mode White diving flashlight - black (2 x 18650) SKU 150246. The brightness of the light is very good. A convenient container for 2 x 18650 on the back of his head. Good mounting on the head.
    Perfectly suited for rest on the nature, fishing and hunting.
    Good light at a good price. Recommend to buy this product.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections