DX  » cree t6 » view all 3 cree t6 » 3 cree t6

3 cree t6

Customers Who Bought 3 cree t6 Also bought

You can find fashionable 3 cree t6 at a low price. Dx offers a range of products from consumer electronics to outdoor sports gadgets and so much more. At DX there is something to suit everyone. You can also browse cree t6 26650 and cree 6 t6. DX is the world leader in electronic gadgets.
Related Hot Products: cree t6 1000lm, cree t6 1200lm, cree t6 bicycle, aaa cree t6, cree t6 zoom, cree t6 module

3 cree t6 Customers Reviews

• Good EDC flashlight

posted by ThunderVG

+ Compact size+ Bright+ Durable! Large buttress thread everywhere, thick O-rings of good quality (lubricated!)?
    Does anyone know, why the flashlights always has blinking mode? I've never used it, and I never saw anyone to use.
    I am very satisfied with this flashlight!
  • A good headlamp with wide usage possibilities

posted by caluzzo

Bright and powerful beam with fully charged batteries or new alcalines. Long reach, an option to adjust the zoom / beam width on full scale. Build quality is good, even battery case isolation appears to survive some time in the rain.
    Arrived fully functional. The packaging is robust, headlamp is placed in a foam shell and does not suffer from transport. Energy consumption is significant, but still ok for this class. Lens is made of plastic, so it's not scratch resistant.
    Highly recommended for the price, ideal for outdoor activities. However, you should consider the purchase, if your head size is above average.
  • Bright and Strudy!

posted by zooloohunter

The build of this flashlight is on the heavier side, but boy is it bright. I use this when the power goes out or i have to shovel the snow from the driveway! does the job and the "pull push" mechanism for flood to spot, is smooth and durable.
    The black finish is quite durable and the Bright green clicky is awesome. just love the color combo
    Great flashlight for the price and functions as expected
  • Sturdy and solid flood light

posted by Astowv

Solid buildLow powerconsumptionSlim designLight weightAdjustable brightness (3 modes)The battery type used provides alot of power, resulting in a lot of light for your money. Just be aware to have some way of charging it, or have more batteries to replace them as they are empty.
    Could do with a belt-strap or carry-strap, its a big flashlight, and it does get heavy after a while, even though it is slim and light weight.
    Very good floodlight, and alot of bang for you buck.
  • Love this product

posted by fireworks2nite

This little torch is the perfect size for travelling and to keep beside the bed. Easy to turn on - the button is at the base of the torch.Comes with a strapVery bright LED lightGreat scope in the dark.
    Was able to engrave my daughter's name on her torch. Personalized, it became a very special present.Colours are bright and attractive.
    Great torch for self, children, the car etc.Order batteries from DX at time of purchase

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections