DX  » t10 smd led » view all 24 smd led t10 » 24 smd led t10

24 smd led t10

Customers Who Bought 24 smd led t10 Also bought

This is our best 24 smd led t10, they all share a great design and great prices. DX has an excellent returns and exchange policy to protect our customer's rights, providing a secure shopping environment. DX provides the hottest gadgets at the lowest prices.

24 smd led t10 Customers Reviews

• Nice warm white ledbulbs for cars

posted by lasermanathome

Very nice warm white ledbulbs, ideal for citylights or headlights to be seen at daytime.They will not be overheated (also NOT with 14.4 VDC ( voltage during running motor).The 12 leds wich can handle 1/2 Watt each can handle the power easily.
    Can be used for other purposes too, when cooled, the leds can handle 6 Watts in total, in that case about 500 lumen is produced.In that case you have to bypass the resistors and cool with forced airflow.
    Many possibilities lay open, these ledchips are very reliable and will -certainly in this case- easily meet the MTBF of 50 000 hours or better!
  • Very good and bright light

posted by dundee_g

The lights are very bright. The color is also nice. It is very easy to install. I used it for the dash board of my camper. Before I could not see the speed meter but now the whole dash board lights very well and on the top of this it consumes less power than the old ones.
    It is a good product with strong light and very low consumption.
    A good product on a acceptable price. Strong light with low consumption.
  • very good product

posted by zsotesz

- 12V- very bright, more light than the original W5W bulb- build quality very good- well packed- Fits into standart car light bulb socket, very easy install (plug and play)- cheap-I think it looks good, other than the other t10 leds
    - very good for this price.- used as parking light- size: longer than original w5w bulb- Before installation check polarity - LED diodes won`t work if installed incorrectly!- recommend this to buy
    - for this price this lamps are awesome, buy it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections