DX  » 18650 flashlight » view all 18650 flashlight t6 » 18650 flashlight t6

18650 flashlight t6

Customers Who Bought 18650 flashlight t6 Also bought

You may find that it is quite easy to purchase 18650 flashlight t6 here and you can save money at the same time. Welcome to DX, a worldwide electronic accessories retailer and wholesaler. flashlight 18650 16340 and 18650 flashlight cree are the hottest keywords that customer use. Visit now and experience our quality service, brought to you from China's leading online retailer.
Related Hot Products: 18650 flashlights r5, 18650 trustfire flashlight, 18650 yellow flashlight, flashlight 3w 18650, 18650 flashlights memory, 18650 charger flashlight

18650 flashlight t6 Customers Reviews

• Powerful

posted by rndwu3qou3rlr

Very bright even in "low" mode. Long life thanks to the many batteries. "Signalling button for instant short light on.
    Power switch needs some getting used to. You find yorself trying to swich the light on but ending up switching it off just as it comes on. I would have preferred a simple rocker switch and no modes.
    Good flashlight! Recommended.
  • Top quality bright light!

posted by repard

Well I just recieved my Fandy-fire UV-S5 and can tell you I'm very impressed! Great build quality, everything fits and works as it should. Batteries fit perfect, switch is a very nice soft touch side mounted clicky with low, high and secrete strobe functions, it's packaged well with an extra O-ring and a nice strong lanyard and has no issues whatsoever. I would strongly recommend this light to anyone looking for a bright thrower, or just to show off to your neighbour and freinds that you have the biggest, baddest light on the block!
    I should also mention that I used "live chat" in English and was extremely impressed. Very helpful and knowledgable about my order. And when I asked for a partial refund on out of stock products, it was done immediatly.
    Great light, highly recommended!!
  • Perfect

posted by Dark00

- Looks great- Great build quality; feels sturdy, everything is properly sealed and lubricated- Has "step" zoom-to-throw adjustment (about 21 steps)- Very bright- Very uniform light (no hot spot at all)- Great flooder, the beam diameter is HUGE- Cheap
    - It's bigger than it looks in the pictures, it's about 1 inch longer than WF-50x- While the throwing capability does come in handy sometimes, this is not a perfect thrower (the "image" of the emitter is quite large), however this is expected from a flashlight of this size so I didn't list it as a con- Some of the O-rings are glow-in-the-dark ones, not sure why
    I haven't seen a review about this light yet but since I liked the design I took a bite.For this price, it's a no brainer. I'm getting more!
  • Good, solid flashlight with great throw

posted by AlphageekYVR

Fair price compared to others of similar quality. Solid construction with good heft. Includes a 18650 adapter! Has a USB and a barrel charging port. Excellent finish and seals. Overall it feels like a pro unit.
    Perplexingly mine came with a very nice extra wrist strap with a metal carabiner which is clearly not for this light. Mode memory would be nice to have and they should include specs for the charging port.
    I'm quite happy with this light overall; no buyer's remorse!
  • Great torch

posted by gars

- unbelievably bright, - nice finish (I don't know how durable) - seals seems to be good quality - able to tail stand, - not too large, - fluorescent switch and front ring, - well made threads.
    Overall superb flashlight. Never seen any more powerful so far. Very good price for what you get I'm buying 2 more fo my family members as gifts
    Great light for the money. Buy this and you'll definitely have "bragging rights". Just don't leave it on high unattended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections