DX  » 18650 dive » view all 18650 diving t6 » 18650 diving t6

18650 diving t6

Customers Who Bought 18650 diving t6 Also bought

These cool 18650 diving t6 are high quality and at affordable prices. Our customer service team will repond promptly to your questions, making your shopping experience stress free and easier. Enjoy all these products that we have prepared for you.

18650 diving t6 Customers Reviews

• Sets your anus on fire :-)

posted by Lumenator

Very well made.Looks like it really could be a diving light just by the way it is made. It does not look cheap in any way.Threads are not dry and squeaky like most of the cheaper lights do. Lens is as thick as it looks.But the most positive thing is a GOOD heatsinking. Under water it wont have any problems with that either.
    Nice and small and bright. The best thing is (listen up DX Staff!!!)IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY ANNOYING MODES.....Thankfully.
    The name is funny if you know how to read it...sets ur anus on fire.... LOLI think it is funny, no matter what you folks think...
  • What a fantastic ligh at a resonable price

posted by Fuzzuki

Fantastic beam. Great shape and design.For a dive light, you cannot beat the price.
    Perfect size. Single mode function should be on more lights. I do not need flash modes on my dive light. I am glad that this light does not have any.
    This light throws a tight focused bright beam.It is as bright as my Fenix TK41Love the single mode. I have not dove with the light yet, but I cannot wait.
  • amazing flashlight

posted by jmustard

Spectacular flachlight! Used on a 16 meters (52ft) depth dive. Compared with another 400 dollars pro flashlight, it won the bet far! The performance was way ahead than the expectations!
    The head may be used as screw driver, with 4 sizes. Its very sturdy and very useful as a protective case for the headlamp. Not to attack anyone or anything.
    for this price, I would definitely recommend one acquiring!
  • Good simple diving flashlight

posted by Buur69

Lots and lots of coolwhite bright light! Do not look into it or shine in someone's eyes. It's a straight light beam, so if you want a diving light to enlighten your surroundings instead of beaming, look elsewhere. It's a simple but sturdy flashlight. No button to turn it on or off; for that you have to screw/unscrew the head.Tested in a glass of water (just to be sure, although the head doesn't get hot): it took 4,5 hours with a 2400mAh 18650 battery (1 from sku.20392) to drain the battery! That's a whole lot of enlightened diving on 1 battery load... The light stayed bright until the last half hour.
    Looks like the manufacturer 'listened' to the previous comment: the flashlight I got, has 20x2mm O-rings (compared them to some O-rings 20x2 I already had). Or maybe I just got lucky?
    Buy it. Good light, sturdy casing, inexpensive, practical, battery friendly. Gives a lot more light than a 'normal' diving backup flashlight.
  • flashlight for every situation

posted by lasermanathome

nice, small and reliable divers-flashlight wich is also handy for common use.This diverslight has 2 brightness modes and one strobe, wich is for signing that you are in trouble very handy.The low mode is less than half (about 20% estimated) and gives a still usable amount of light for a long period of time, at full power the 2200mAH 18650 battery lasts for less than one hour but that amount of light is often not needed
    For all what you get (charger, divinglight , battery and velcron tape)this is a real bargain.It is possible that a PMMA does not allow cooling enough to operate the cree t6(0) at full power, this light uses the reflector ithselve as extended cooling, what makes that the t6 will not become overheated.Some tests I did with t6 on a star (batwing) and only cooling from behind and a reflector wich recoils the energy partly on the t6 did demolish the t6 very fast, so it is from utmost importance to keep the (own created) heat from the cree away, this led can barely be cooled with a star and other cooling, backfired heat will kill the t6faster than you can say the alphabeth!!I was so stupid to make that mistake two times.
    NNice, small optimised led DIVERSflashlight.It will be difficult to find something better certainlyfor the costs of it.Because it is completely weatherproof you can use it anywhere.Take a second charged battery with you, at full power you have about 3/4 of an hour.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections