DX  » 18650 dive » view all 18650 diving t6 » 18650 diving t6

18650 diving t6

Customers Who Bought 18650 diving t6 Also bought

These cool 18650 diving t6 are high quality and at affordable prices. Our customer service team will repond promptly to your questions, making your shopping experience stress free and easier. Enjoy all these products that we have prepared for you.

18650 diving t6 Customers Reviews

• Hunter

posted by SamarHunt

Good build quality. Certainly claimed 900lm not, shines brightly and widely
    Spring will tell who is where **.
    good device for a good price.Cheap, but loss quality as compared with MAGICSHINE diving flshlights (SKU: 57113) Good but for snorekling, max for OWD-divers
  • Good (divers) flashlight

posted by balkibalki

Good product, can be compared with much more expensive lamps. Dimmer work fluent from 0-100%Smaller head diameter better protect glass during spearfishing.
    I already have similar 140986 for more then year ago and still work fine. I caused small edge damage of glass but no leaking (dives up to 20m). Now I ordered 31882 as solution.If you disassemble laptop battery you will have more batteries then needed;-)Charger to buy: 12594
    I can recommend this lamp to all spearfishing free divers.Lamp also can be used for home and outdoor sports. I use it also for MTB XC night rides and this is reason why textured reflector will have better flood...
  • problems with front glass

posted by sub70

excellent value.
    would be better to mount a tempered glassto provide replacement product in its glass ordered
    Exceptional light,
  • 40m test passed

posted by bunnyhu

Well crafted, robust and small. Good brightness, the accumulator and the charger is included in a nice box. So this is a complet set, ready to use. The switch is magnet, so there is one less possibility to leaking, ah and do not forget the 3 level + SOS that is still only in the high price category.
    I just plan to order one more for me, and one for my girlfriend. For this price ... its a gift.
    Worst torches from branded diving factorys over 100 USD. Buy this and enjoy :)
  • Good value

posted by miketsp

Excellent value as a backup light. Compact with a light output better than others I have that are 50% or more larger. In fact it's so compact I'll be using it in on the back of my hand in a neoprene support I had bought for a similar sized light but that had a lot less light output. Very well finished. Nice switch action. Looks nice too. I liked the size of the central bright spot.
    Strange that another user commented that there is no strobe position. Mine works fine in all 5 settings.
    Very good value.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections