DX  » view all 18650 cree xm-l t6 » 18650 cree xm-l t6

18650 cree xm-l t6

Customers Who Bought 18650 cree xm-l t6 Also bought

Purchase the latest 18650 cree xm-l t6 with wonderful pricing With over 200 products uploaded daily on the DX website, you will be able to find exactly what you are looking for. Rest assured by shopping at dx.com.

18650 cree xm-l t6 Customers Reviews

• good lamp

posted by santeri000

The flashlight is very powerfull, I have 2 other flashlights but they don't even come close. I tried the flashlight outside and it is still very bright over a "great" distance (approx. 70 metres). The build of the flashlight is very solid.
    A perfect light with lots of power. It would be even better if the battery would be included. Buy this, if you want to impess, on a small torch.
    -
  • Geocacher's delight!

posted by bkeys

- Looks very nice from almost all sides- Inexpensive (less than 14 Euros)- Flood-to-throw zoom works even one-handed- Clip *and* strap- Doesn't roll off
    This flashlight is no replacement for the Fenix LD40 I've been using for Geocaching - but it's a very nice addition, given its large flood range.I'd like it even more if the clicky switch worked the modes the other way round, but I got used to it.I don't have access to any measuring equipment, but the brightness seems to be rather in the ~500 lm range - which is still a lot, and enough for almost every use case.Since the chip is rather large the beam cannot be focused to a single point by the lens (in throw mode, the spot is about 10 times the area compared with the Fenix), and the flood mode is a bit inhomogeneous due to the lack of reflector - but I guess the whole design is close to the maximum possible in this price range.
    There's little a geocacher can do wrong with this flashlight - for the price of two 18650 cells you get a lot of performance, and it looks sexy!
  • very bright

posted by atze02

Looking good, very bright ... completely worth the price.
    Card box says 1200lm, instruction in the box says 1000lm, DX says 800lm ... well, at least it´s brighter than my 500lm head lamp.
    Great lamp for a great price.. . ...
  • Excellent, very bright

posted by jackdw4

Extremely bright light with no annoying flashing functions. Button is on back of LED unit and goes Full bright cool light LED - Half bright cool light LED - Warm LED - OffComfortable to wear and well balanced. Not too heavy on front or back.
    Does have a small red LED on the rear that is on whenever the front LEDs are on
    Very very good for the price and would definitely recommend to anybody
  • flashlight for every situation

posted by lasermanathome

nice, small and reliable divers-flashlight wich is also handy for common use.This diverslight has 2 brightness modes and one strobe, wich is for signing that you are in trouble very handy.The low mode is less than half (about 20% estimated) and gives a still usable amount of light for a long period of time, at full power the 2200mAH 18650 battery lasts for less than one hour but that amount of light is often not needed
    For all what you get (charger, divinglight , battery and velcron tape)this is a real bargain.It is possible that a PMMA does not allow cooling enough to operate the cree t6(0) at full power, this light uses the reflector ithselve as extended cooling, what makes that the t6 will not become overheated.Some tests I did with t6 on a star (batwing) and only cooling from behind and a reflector wich recoils the energy partly on the t6 did demolish the t6 very fast, so it is from utmost importance to keep the (own created) heat from the cree away, this led can barely be cooled with a star and other cooling, backfired heat will kill the t6faster than you can say the alphabeth!!I was so stupid to make that mistake two times.
    NNice, small optimised led DIVERSflashlight.It will be difficult to find something better certainlyfor the costs of it.Because it is completely weatherproof you can use it anywhere.Take a second charged battery with you, at full power you have about 3/4 of an hour.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections