DX  » view all 10w power » 10w power

10w power

Customers Who Bought 10w power Also bought

If you want to purchase 10w power, this is your best place to buy it. Here at DX we have a huge range of products for you to search from. Enjoy all these products that we have prepared for you.

10w power Customers Reviews

  • Worth the price

    posted by ecopyre

    - Good luminous flux.- Good color distribution.- Strong shell.- Good quality silicone seals in the shell (hot glue at the junction of the wire)
    The problems presented girded themselves to the power cord of equipment.I had to open the driver clamshell and replace the power cord from the base because it was broken. By the way, the yellow wire is the ground / earth (it comes with no indications at all).The luminous flux is very good and the beam color is beautiful. The seals are of good quality and the equipment appears to be weatherproof.The angle of the beam is wide open, which makes it possible to illuminate a large area (if well-positioned more than an incandescent lamp 100w for example).
    Could be available in white and black.The delivery of China-Brazil only took about 20 days. Overall, worth the price. I'm pleased.
  • Quality 10W LED driver

    posted by damyano

    I`m very satisfied with the quality of this product ! Really it is water protected, and it can be installed in the cover of the aquarium, I`m using it to rune one of these leds: SKU: 152367. Heat, but not much. Really fast shipping. It is wired, and has a label, so it is impossible to go wrong with the connection. The wires are not thin, and are plated, which is very comfortable for
    Worth it`s money, and i will order much of them for my aquarium lighting.
    Cheap, quality and reliable LED driver. I`m satisfied.
  • Good lamp

    posted by timmans

    This appears to be a solid and well built light.
    - Cast aluminium shell, with plenty of cooling fins.
    - Have run it for 3 hours straight and barely got above ambient temperature.
    - Appears to actually be fairly watertight - a good grommet on the power cable and proper looking plastic seals on the openings.
    I pulled the lid off and found this:
    - LED driver is a self-contained box, model LED-L0408W-A. It appears to be waterproof and looks similar to SKU 42743.
    - LED Emitter appears to be SKU 5876. It is well mounted and has heat transfer grease between it and the aluminium casing.
    A good buy. Appears to be suitable enough to be used outside in the rain without a problem. Well built, strong construction. Bright light. Would be good for floodlighting part of your home or business.
    If in doubt, get one (or more).
  • Aquarium LED Driver...

    posted by wampyz

    - universal compact switching constant high current driver- drives many of the 3x3 high output LEDs at 90% power leaving a 10% safety margin- very little heat generation
    used this driver to retrofit my aquarium lighting hood after all the tubes finally burned out... currently drives a 10W LED and a small heatsink fan... uses a fraction of the power as compared to the previous ballast drivers in the hood to generate about the same amount of white light... the stock aquarium hood fans are able to take care of the heat this power supply generates...
    great component if you're thinking of retrofitting your aquarium lighting...
  • Great Value

    posted by snyghalt

    Well built, great looks, cool design, 12V is grate for exterior use. Completely weatherproof.
    Keep in mind the color temperature of the lamp (6500K is quite white) so it might match any other lights in the area
    For this price I thinks it's extremely well built and also gives good lighting. I've used a pair of this combined with a photo sensor without trouble at all.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections